• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero2

The game looks pretty bad judging from the trailer. Of course it still is levels above the train wreck known as 358/2 Days...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
For some reason the subtitled trailer makes Xehonart look like the good guy instead of Terra.

-Xehonart-
"Those who submitted to the darkness aren't capable of wielding the keyblade"
"Already that man is a monster infused with darkness, Defeat the darkness and correct my mistake"

-Terra-
"I don't care about being master, I use this power for my friends"

I dunno from that dialog it seems like Xehonart is more the good guy than Terra, having such a hateful view of the darkness. It's probably just me though haha.​

Hero2

how many kh games r there?

Seven, not counting the TCG.

In order as released:

Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS2; JP)
Kingdom Hearts: Mobile (Cellphone)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Nintendo Gameboy Advance)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +: RE Chain of Memories (PS2;JP)
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + (PS2;JP)

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

For some reason the subtitled trailer makes Xehonart look like the good guy instead of Terra.

-Xehonart-
"Those who submitted to the darkness aren't capable of wielding the keyblade"
"Already that man is a monster infused with darkness, Defeat the darkness and correct my mistake"

-Terra-
"I don't care about being master, I use this power for my friends"

I dunno from that dialog it seems like Xehonart is more the good guy than Terra, having such a hateful view of the darkness. It's probably just me though haha.​

True, but also contradictory. Sure MX seems to sound more like the good guy but judgment here is at its disadvantage for the fact that MX is a master with knowledge along with age which means he has seen many things as i would prefer to believe. Terra on the other hand is young, strong but ideally naive, or at least in a reflective look of Zack from Crisis Core. That may not be true for Terra but the smirks and smiles he gives off in fighting show signs of enjoyment leaving the attitude in the seriousness of a situation to the back of the mind.

To put it shortly MX is a master with wise words and a full head of knowledge. His attitude can be somewhat misconstrued leaving you yourself to believe that he somewhat is not as evil as we think. Intellectual minds dont always have to express an act of evil to commit acts of evil and can sometimes leave to deep thoughts of concern or past events. Its pretty normal, although not traditional, I can see MX with a full functionality of emotions which would make it fun to witness him from time to time moreover than with Xemnas or Xehanorts Heartless

KCDjedi

Is it my imagination, or is it strange that in FM's BbS and in this video it shows MX with that purple magic sphere after he has contact with Ven? Perhaps he's stolen whatever Ven lost (heart?).

Pure speculation, but it sure seems more than a coincidence if you ask me.

Awards
The game looks pretty bad judging from the trailer. Of course it still is levels above the train wreck known as 358/2 Days...

Ah, I do love the scent of hypocrisy.

Apparently, you're a bit confused. And I quote (one of your own posts):

True, but that doesn't seem to stop Kingdom Hearts fans from judging Birth By Sleep based off of one trailer. Mediocre quality at that even.

Now, unless that was sarcasm, and it wasn't, you might not want to fall into the "Do as I say, not as I do" category.

The trailer looks fine. In fact impressive graphic-wise. But, on the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm not going to say that this looks like the greatest thing since sliced bread. Take it with a grain of salt, my friend.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

The game looks pretty bad judging from the trailer.

Really? I thought it was preatty good, considering it's a recording of a recording. The graphics look good considering how bad the quality of the video is. The battle scenes also btw look awsome. So I fail to see where you see all this badness?...//

SilkRevolver

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah! I am so glad I have a psp (and DS) but I REALLY can't wait until Kingdom hearts 3.....hopefully it's a PS3 exclusive. anyway, great video...the battle system is much more fluid than I expected.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah! I am so glad I have a psp (and DS) but I REALLY can't wait until Kingdom hearts 3.....hopefully it's a PS3 exclusive. anyway, great video...the battle system is much more fluid than I expected.

More than likely it'll be on the 360 too, the way Square's been talking.

SilkRevolver

More than likely it'll be on the 360 too, the way Square's been talking.

really? I know square has made a lot of 360 exclusives lately....but they all suck. they seem to have their big guns in Sony's court (and nintendo's) I'm kind of guessing it will be either cross platform or a PS3 exclusive...just because Tetsua Namora (I know I spelled it wrong) is developing Versus on the PS3 as well, with his team. just a guess

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Well, so far Square hasn't been very happy with the PS3. Which isn't a surprise.

There is still a strong possibility of it being a PS3 exclusive, but I doubt it.

SilkRevolver

really? I know square has made a lot of 360 exclusives lately....but they all suck. they seem to have their big guns in Sony's court (and nintendo's) I'm kind of guessing it will be either cross platform or a PS3 exclusive...just because Tetsua Namora (I know I spelled it wrong) is developing Versus on the PS3 as well, with his team. just a guess

oops, I didn't read the too part. I don't think it would be a 360 exclusive

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
I dunno, they have always been with sony, (The only exception COM) I would think that it would be mainly just for PS3, the PS3's just off to a bit of a slow start, once more look forwarded to games like FF13 come out, the flare should be up again for the PS3

It's just a matter of time, just because the PS3 isn't sought out now, doesn't mean that it won't be sought out when KH3 comes around. Plus this is still 2-3 years from now, they haven't even made definite plans for it.

So it's still too early to speculate which platform KH3 will go to, and they never went to XBox before, why should they now?

SilkRevolver

I dunno, they have always been with sony, (The only exception COM) I would think that it would be mainly just for PS3, the PS3's just off to a bit of a slow start, once more look forwarded to games like FF13 come out, the flare should be up again for the PS3

It's just a matter of time, just because the PS3 isn't sought out now, doesn't mean that it won't be sought out when KH3 comes around. Plus this is still 2-3 years from now, they haven't even made definite plans for it.

So it's still too early to speculate which platform KH3 will go to, and they never went to XBox before, why should they now?

I am thinking the same thing (ignore the percentage post) I am a Sony fan boy, and I try to not let it cloud my judgement, but to be honest......I do think it will be a PS3 exclusive (due to Namora.....he likes the PS3 (I think))

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

When the PS3 first came out, there were various interviews with SE stating that they were disappointed with it and were looking to branch more to other systems. I think Kingdom Hearts was even mentioned in one of them.

And yes, I know this doesn't mean it's going for sure to the the PS3 and 360, I just see it more likely.

SilkRevolver

When the PS3 first came out, there were various interviews with SE stating that they were disappointed with it and were looking to branch more to other systems. I think Kingdom Hearts was even mentioned in one of them.

And yes, I know this doesn't mean it's going for sure to the the PS3 and 360, I just see it more likely.

I remember that too....but it was like..two years ago (I think) oh well...KH3 hasn't even been completely confirmed. so back to the video.....I thought the battle system turned our less tedious that COM's....it almost seemed too similar to Kingdom hearts (1&2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back