• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Re: BBS Trailer

well, i'm proud to say that this is the first bit of new news we've gotten in a long time.

i hope we get to see some new trailer in the TGS.

A

Anima Relic

Anyone notice Terra did one of the Beserker Nobodies's move where they jump up in the air and sort of do a move that looks like Jump from a final fantasy game?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness.

The graphics look like something off of a freakin' PS2, the story looks dramatic, we got to see the in-between shots between already released scans, it all looks great! I'm getting excited for this game, but I also want to see if the other trailers get leaked too! That would be amazing!

A

Anima Relic

Anyone else notice that MX summoned the same orb from the Secret ending that most people automatically assumed that the keyblade was used to summon Kingdom Hearts? This time MX summoned the same orb....WITHOUT A KEYBLADE *gasp*, it pretty much makes the Keyblades being about to summon KH theory less plausible lolz.

Twinblades

this site has been dead for a while to me but now im going to start coming back
you are the best
this is the best leaked vid ever and i dont care who dont like it
can someone translate this?

KeybladeK 35

OMFG!!!! FINALLY!!! The site is alive again, well kinda XD

OMG I can't wait for the better quality video to come out

Think who ever got this can get 358/2 Days and Coded if possible thank you X3

S

SkyNova

when i saw this on the home page at first i didnt think it was real but when i started watching it just blew me away i love it when things get leaked :thumbup: thanks for posting

Kota

The guy who recorded this is from the site I administrate. He'll be uploading the better version, he had to record the first version from his own T.V. Due to his memory card needing repaired.

As for the question on the Coded and 358/2 days the only other trailers were of.

Advent Children: Complete
Kingdom Hearts: Coded, Birth by Sleep and 258/2 days.
Final Fantasy XIII: All thee. (FYI The trailer for Versus looks truly amazing. It has regualr cars and everything. It said it was set in todays times...Some parts were in English) They were flying around stabbing then driving regualr cars. Looked like the best out of the three for sure.
Crisis Core

Kh3.net is also working on the translations, we'll see if we can beat you guys ;].

Anyway, good looking out!. =]

Erlix

AWSOME!!!!this is the old trailer I hope the new one with the focus and command bar gets out soon with the improved gamplay from the scans.:thumbup:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Holy... oh my... this is real!!!! (I know I"m late lol)
Greatest find ever so far!

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com

ughh! weve waited so long for something! and finally, here it is and it looks amazing!
im seriously so excited to play in the sleeping beauty world! AND to play as three other people! UGHHH I CANT EVEN WAIT! i still have to buy a psp, but w.e. i bought a ps2 for kh1 and a ps3 for kh3 ill def buy a psp to play this game

Wow nice find mate, enjoyed watching the trailer!

Hero2

What I expect in the future:

- Trailers using the exact same song for each and every one. Save for three which will replaced by the game's default battle music.
- Lots of scans from Famitsu making the game look better than it actually is.
- Several infections of "Japanese Game Syndrome" (or as I call it, JPS) where nearly the entire game's story is spoiled near post-release date. Therein on release every cut scene from the game will be posted as videos on Youtube, where ignorant gamers will then proceed to watch said cut scenes and complain about the game being "inferior to [INSERT PREDECESSOR GAME HERE]" upon the game's international release date.
- Numerous complaints about the list of English voice actors.
- Many yaoi pairings promoting "VenXTerra", "VenXMickey", "MickeyXGoofy", ect.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

This totally proves Grace Assassin wrong. For one i was right that the scenes in which Terra is on the beach is a different scene compared tot he one with Ven talking.

Whoever Ven was talking to was definitely not Terra

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

The new enemy moves incredibly fast, faster than Dusks. They zip around.

Awesome vid though, finally something new to work around.

Raiko

Come break me down

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! Finally the BBS trailer(i've read the translations)!I've been waiting for this for 3-4 months!!!Good thing you found this, you made my day!!

XxRemnantxX

Two words: Thank you so much.

.....Oh noes. Phil influenced mehhh~! D:
Anyway~That was so great! Thanks for posting it. Haha! My boyfriend sent it to me, then I forwarded it to all my KH fan friends. XD Great find! We all love yoooouuu! *bows down* I am not worthy, I am not worthy. XD

Someone give Beadybunny REPS!!! D<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back