• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: BBS Trailer

Oh my God this is just amazing. Thanks for the post!! Why the hell is this not on the main page yet. OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME!!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

The way the characters presented themselves in the vid was just awesome.

especially MX. The close up to his eyes, and the movement of his hands were just so ecstatic

I'd say the graphics looked better than the graphics of Crisis Core.

Anyone else agree?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

the in game graphics, as far as the 3d scenes who knows. You also have to consider that KH has a lighter and simpler touch to its FF predecessors.

the other thing about this vid is how Terra fought. That guy was flippen quick, and it's no wonder Sora is nowhere near as strong.

Their still is more to be seen, and its possible another vid is in the makes cause we still have the part were Ven uses lightning on a group of enemies, and Terra meets Maleficent

Where getting close to official info guyz

.Oji

赤いテキスト

the other thing about this vid is how Terra fought. That guy was flippen quick, and it's no wonder Sora is nowhere near as strong.

I was just about to mention this. Yes, he does seem very agile in combat, which brings up a question. If this is how they want to balance out gameplay...

Terra = Strength
Aqua = Magic
Ven(tus) = Speed

Then I wonder how quick Ven is in contrast to Terra. The very thought about how quick he might be excites me. X3

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Ok, WOAH! Not only have they certainly stepped up the animation from the last two games, but on a HANDHELD! Way to go Square Enix!

awesome, finally a vid of gameplay, and we get to hear MX's and Terra's voce

I never heard Terra's voice. I mean, his lips never moved. Was it just part of the sound in the trailer?

Holy crap, this game looks like it could be as good as the first KH.

Agreed.

Terra is so pretty XD but I like his voice, well at least judging by the parts I could hear
Did anyone else notice how Master Xehanort's eyes and Ven's eyes were like bright as hell, especially Ven's his eyes are like almost neon blue XD
Sorry just random hyper thoughts (Is still bouncing off the walls with excitement)
O yeah I gave you rep because you are just plain awesome for putting this up:thumbup:
I was literally starting to think nothing new was going to happen until we actually go to buy the game XD

Yes, their eyes. I think we finally might learn the importance of eye color in this game.

(btw did you notice that Ven's famous "erase me" thing was him talking to Aqua?)

Uh, no! Please, don't start that crap again.

Ven(tus) = Speed

His name is not Ventus.

Rix

:)
Awards

thank you so much! WOW! It looks really good! I need to get a PSP.

xxiad

If this trailer was seen at the show case, does that mean WE get see the new trailers very soon??!!! And did they also show the trailers of Kh 358/2 Days or Coded?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

Woah...this is made of the very essence of awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back