• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHinsider Members of the Year - Nomination

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
alright ladies, gentlemen and launchpad. i'm your host ricky gervais and i would like to do my own little award show. as such, i would like you to nominate your favorite members and the reasoning behind it.

in a week i'll collect your answers and hold a vote, while the academy (a group of rats i starved before placing cheese on sticky notes with member names on it), and then i'll compile a list of khi's finest contributors of 2016.

there is no reward except for the satisfaction you will get from being respected by a bunch of nerds. remember, my pretties will die without your votes.

EDIT: late but who cares, i'm nominating launchpad for his humor, common sense and surprising singing talent

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards
Er, thash a bit morbid with the rats...but okays, I'll vote for chu since chu were nice to me and made good with chu promise. ^_^ ( Thish kinda sounds like the bbs rewards thingy in the Disney place.)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I nominate Sephiroth0812 because he's the closest KHi could ever have to an "employee of the month". You have a question regarding Kingdom Hearts? Find him and you'll find the answer.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I nominate Chuman for being an agreeable young man who is kind and stands up for people, even to his friends

Recon

Art of War
Awards
screw u guys i nominate myself for my large coc-*cough* ego....

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sephiroth0812

While he is a very serious person, he's still fun to talk with and doesn't drag everything out to the extreme (also no shitposts)
Very knowledgeable (both in terms of KH and RL) person as well.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm nominating mah friend FudgemintGuardian. You are both talented and friendly, as well as funny. Also for giving us many hugs! :p

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Ever since coming back, I've noticed a few members who have been pleasant here. While I don't know if we're excluding staff, Taochan and Master Spockanort have been pretty rad. So I mean, there's a shoutout to them for the amazing work they've done.

For members, I guess I'll go for Muke. You've been outright pleasant to a lot of members, and trust me, it's appreciated.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
late but who cares, i'm nominating launchpad for his humor, common sense and surprising singing talent

I have yet to witness his singing talent. Someone please initiate me in this.

screw u guys i nominate myself for my large coc-*cough* ego....

Oho.
Ok then,
I also nominate myself
for everything that is mine
Nisemonogatari-Episode-6-gif4.gif

(lolol don't take me seriously... I would nominate all of you here, tbh... you're all a nice community)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
lmaooo those were my thoughts when I saw it, so I simply had to use it

but seriously, I need singing Launchpad in my life.
Launchdad

[video=youtube;K7IfIYcpJZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7IfIYcpJZM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This is a lil taste of my singing voice. Don't let chuman fool you, it's nothing special in any way. I'm much more of an acting singer than a singing singer. don't expect to be blown away by my technique or range.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bad luck, chuman, as now you have to include everyone here in the poll which is entirely impossible but good luck wuahahah.

whoops i am going to abuse my powers and overlook that paragraph, thank you goodnight

Muke

whatever
Awards
Since it doesn't matter how many nominations you get, I am nominating VoidGear.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well i might as well nominate a second member

BlackOsprey, for her levelheadeness and maturity, know-how of all things KH and also because she has access to high powered rifles and is skilled with them. i'm saving you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back