• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHinsider Members of the Year + member voting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Member? (state why in thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You sure as fuck don't expect 3am drunk-Void to think logically, dear Grashüpfer.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You sure as diddly don't expect 3am drunk-Void to think logically, dear Grashüpfer.
oh god don't remind me. I drank like 2 energy drinks because of FU CKING RECHNUNGSWESEN and I couldn't sleep until 5 am D:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
not to be a big stinker, but I have a few transgressions with this idea

Sure, it's nice for everyone to appreciate people, but there are natural drawbacks to an idea like this; newer posters will feel left out or underappreciated, more conservative (not a political statement) posters who aren't as forthcoming or 'loud' have less of a chance to be voted for, and some people who get quite a few votes may end up feeling invested and subsequently disappointed if they lose (not talking about myself, I'm not invested, I don't care, I DONT CARE!!!! I DONT)

It's fun to get together and do something like this if everyone is on the same page, but this could end poorly; it's a popularity contest
WHY ELSE DID I VOTE FOR EVERYBODY?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
whichever cretin voted harambe for khi mvp can lose my number

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
member of the year is Trollenort and he hasn't even logged in this year

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sephy has 7 votes (counting me, chu and void)
COME ON EVERYONE VOTE FOR HIM

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I vote for Void because she was really nice to me when I was new and shy, which gave me courage to talk to other people too and get to know everybody more and that was cool. Also she's cool.

Also Hemmoheikkinen has always been really friendly and nice everytime I've seen him post so shoutout for him too. And totally not just because he's Finnish.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I voted for Void.

Why?

It's VoidGear.

Thank you.
I feel honored. Q_Q

I vote for Void because she was really nice to me when I was new and shy, which gave me courage to talk to other people too and get to know everybody more and that was cool. Also she's cool.

Aww, thanks. <3
I remember being insecure at first, too, so I kinda felt like breaking the ice for you, LOL.
You're cool, too, tho! (And finnish. Still not getting over that.)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm flattered to be on here, in all honesty.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
My vote goes to Seph0812. Never have I known such a pleasant conversationalist with the same ridiculous capacity for information, love for lore, and politeness as this guy. And he even writes good fanfiction. No one has any idea how he does it, but he's awesome.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
My votes went to Void, Lunch and Muke. Keep it up, proud of you.

Zul

Awards
wooow thanks for not putting me there chuman, guess you're not going to get to see my "what if kairi was a straight-up moose" fanfic.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wooow thanks for not putting me there chuman, guess you're not going to get to see my "what if kairi was a straight-up moose" fanfic.
This was done by nomination, including self nomination. Take it up with the community.

Zul

Awards
This was done by nomination, including self nomination. Take it up with the community.

NO it's only your fault.

I thought mentioning a moose fanfic would be enough to indicate that it was a joke :p

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
NO it's only your fault.

I thought mentioning a moose fanfic would be enough to indicate that it was a joke :p
Oh i realized it was a joke, I just can't break character or ethy will stop rigging the contest so I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back