• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider joins Twitch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hey guys!

I've got some exciting news for you all today! Over the last few weeks the staff at KHInsider has been looking into streaming games for your entertainment and today we finally did something about it!
KHInsider has joined Twitch.tv and we will be streaming games such as Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Watch Dogs, Thief and more! This means that staff members with a PS4 will have access to streaming their games for your enjoyment. We are currently looking into streaming PC and PS3 games, but since we have to buy programs for it, it might be a while before we get that up and running.

You can subscribe to us using this link here so every time we come online you will get an email or push notification, depending on if you've downloaded the Twitch app for Smartphones!

Watch live video from Kingdom Hearts Insider on www.twitch.tv

I hope that through this service we can continue to entertain all of you in the lead up to Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts III (The latter of which we can not wait until we can stream with you).

On that note I have one final thing to say. After doing a trimester of university and figuring out a balance between work and relaxation, I have decided to come back to KHInsider staff as a streamer and video editor. As to what videos I'm editing... well that's a secret. Please understand *laughs*.

For all of the latest news on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX & Kingdom Hearts 3, make sure to follow us on FacebookTwitterTumblr and Google+.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think we had a pretty good run this morning.
I'll be back on later with Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

limit

Oh man, that's really awesome - definitely looking forward to the next stream!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'll be back on later with Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

Not sure if something I'd watch per say (no offense), but perhaps a list with future games/times might be sufficient to let viewers know what is upcoming. Still plan to watch and follow of course.

Antar

Awards
Nice, luckily I have an account, though I don't use Twitch often. I'll be sure to drop in once in a while!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not sure if something I'd watch per say (no offense), but perhaps a list with future games/times might be sufficient to let viewers know what is upcoming. Still plan to watch and follow of course.
I can't really provide a list like that cause I sometimes follow what people want to see. Like I was playing Child of Light and someone wanted to see Octodad so I was like "Okay :)".

I will be streaming Thief and Watch Dogs though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone up for some Watch Dogs tomorrow? Heading to the store at 8 am to pick up the Dedsec edition :)

D

Deleted member 36435

you dont need to buy a program to stream with a pc what are you saying

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Finally, the reason we got a twitch account. We are streaming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know any Japanese so I can't help with anything.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But I don't know Japanese so I can't translate any item names or anything for you.

Back