• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Hits 20,000 Members (Again!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How exciting is that? We have hit 20,000 members, and so quickly too! =) This just proves that there is no place like KHI. I'm personally very excited and hope this is just the begining!

Any parties? Hmm? Hmm? And why not find out who got the lucky number of 20,000?

(Fun Fact: We have actually hit nearly/over 50,000 members in our lifespan. A while back, we pruned all users who had not logged in for over a year.)

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lemonparty.gif

It'sa party time! =)

Swag

Young King
Didn't we have something like 168,000 at one point?

None the less, congrats to us.

As far as the party goes, BYOB.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yay, KHI. This is the best KH forum on Earth. Im not suprised that this site has reached this many members.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Wow, it's ashame some of those people will leave such a great forum so quickly. *sigh*

Lunar Knight

American Person
Ah, yes. I do remember the other time when we had around 25,000 - 26,000 members when I was still KEYblade_chain. The sign up did dramatically increase just a month or two ago. Hundreds were signing up each day.

Let's all have yummy, yummy juice boxes because most of the members aren't legallyallowed to have alcohol! =D

All right. What flavor do y'all want to have?

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm pretty sure about 500 of the new "members" are just a bunch of spammers waiting to jump out of their unnecessary Trojan Horse.

Back