• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Graphic Submissions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
We're looking for some graphic submissions again and we thought we'd ask you lovelies in digital media to help us out since the last graphic submission was so popular.

All we want you to do is create some avatars/signatures for us then we'll decide which ones go up on the main site. Also, anybody is able to make graphics for us, you don't have to be active in this section.

Things to consider:
- We're primarily looking different sized avatars for the usergroups. We mostly want sizes: 125x125, 150x150, 175x175 and 200x200.
- If you're wanting any inspiration then have a look at our current avatars and signatures.
- Only official art should be used in the graphics, for example Nomura or Shiro Amano art.
- You can submit as many avatars/signatures as you like!

If you have any other questions then feel free to ask.

ok sunny

Awards
This sounds cool. My cousin is a graphics designer and artist, but I still need to get into the business myself. It could put my art skills to good use. :smile:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm crossdumping all our galleries where everything's already set up for your convenience:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
Birth by Sleep
coded
Mobile
Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
KHx cards

Some things to keep in mind: we have a literal shitton of graphics from KH1 and 2, so it's encouraged to use stock from other titles. I'd particularly recommend using the KHx images because those are beautiful and amazing, but it being a social game, very few people in the western community have ever seen them and that is a real shame.

Noel

Awards
Avies:
Could we possibly use this vanilla-esque (yes i ps'd it, but only lighting and vibrancy were the only changes) as the default avie for new users?
mh8Ks11.png

201x201.Heh heh...
33xwpqg.jpg

Sigs:
263tpvd.jpg

3WDXnID.png

s3gIBKD.png

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not really all that into graphic design, but I figured I'd give it a try. After all, I do love making creamy, oil painting-like backgrounds with my Line Brush app on the iPad. XD

You should be able to scale the images down from 200 x 200 without noticeable loss in quality, but don't scale up the Lion Sora image. It will surely suffer from pixellation.

Lion Sora against circles, optimised for 125 x 125 avatar
V5ybWqQ.jpg

Roxas against sunset and upset Roxas, optimised for 200 x 200 avatar
DDwDEet.png
XtGOsc6.png

Sora / Riku against C++ code, optimised for 200 x 200 avatar
62HY5zL.png
LrYkDal.png

Foretellers, optimised for 200 x 200 avatar
xfK1oCP.png
3tv6u0U.png
gZ2wsB1.png

HaLhni8.png
kj1p6Xr.png

The Foretellers took quite some time, but I had lots of fun doing it. :) Besides, Chi deserves MOAR publicity!

I just realised that almost all the subjects of the images are off-centre. Having swum the photography ocean for a very long time, I had been nurtured to employ the rule of thirds as often as possible.

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hey, I'm going to do a few tags using some of the (quite fantastic) heartless art from KH Chi.

Dump Time:

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I wanted to just edit this one into my post, but I worried that it might go unnoticed. So is there a deadline for this submission?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wanted to just edit this one into my post, but I worried that it might go unnoticed. So is there a deadline for this submission?
We'll be making our update once we feel we have a sufficient amount of entries!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ah, alright, thanks! Who would have thought this activity brought me to making more avatars than I thought I would have? It's quite fun. XD

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
A little advice, save the graphics as .pngs so they'll have better quality.

Anyway keep them coming you guys!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I suppose that would be the better idea, since it would help keep someone's work in one place for ease of reference. That's what I've been doing, since I don't want my avatars to be scattered all over the place... so long as I have less than 11 images in that post, that is.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I can't edit images into my first post anymore. XD

Darkside signature
pcokFsv.png

Symphony Master signature
8Paojn3.png

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
All of the signatures and avatars are lovely.

If we could get more avatars that would be perfect! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back