• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider gets SOCIAL MEDIA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Re: KHInsider gets Tumblr!

I just remembered something....

....doesn't everyone here hate Kingdom Hearts? Why make a tumblr then?...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Will you be posting original content on KHI's Tumblr? Like KHI-made gifs, avatars, tags, and etc? Will you also be activating the submit option?

Original content from the graphics team will be posted when some staff issues are resolved. For now there's no lack of Kingdom Hearts content on tumblr and I've followed some quality Kingdom Hearts blogs.

Followed! Will it be KH only or will there be some Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy as well to promote our sister site, FF.net.

Oh and you get a list of all the members who have a tumblr and put them in an affiliates sections. Juet saying. :D

Members aren't really affiliates considering they don't run Kingdom Hearts blogs themselves. If people do start up Kingdom Hearts blogs, I will follow if I feel they deliver quality content for our audience. Affiliates will be established in the future once the blog has a bigger following. Right now it is in its early stages but is doing very well.

v2V5z.png

ANYONE ABLE TO TELL ME WHO MADE THE THEME?

It's like that because of infinite scroll. If I took infinite scroll off, you'd have to click every five images and I want to make the site as accessible as possible. Once the blog has considerable amounts of content, it will become less and less likely that people see the shrooms link as it would take longer to scroll all the way to the bottom.

I Followed.

but tumblr is dumb

Tumblr is not dumb if you are a good blogger and know the right people to follow.

Ooh, this is exciting! I followed, and I'm loving it already. Great job so far!

Thank you very much. Keep an eye on us!

I just remembered something....

....doesn't everyone here hate Kingdom Hearts? Why make a tumblr then?...

There are over 50,000 members on the site, if you didn't know, and we receive a LOT of visitors and new members a day who sign up for the Kingdom Hearts community. That is the purpose of our site. By the statistics I have on the tumblr - which is not even 24 hours old yet - it has been very popular and has received very positive feedback. Hundreds of people are enjoying it and there are still a lot more on the way. As administrator and head of staff, it is my duty to deliver an accessible, fun and interactive service for our community. Tumblr is a fantastic medium for this and I would argue that it trumps Facebook and Twitter.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I love it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's so nice to have a place here I can get AMAZING graphics without scrolling through hundreds and hundreds of images of Ventus and Vanitas making out D:

BTW, just reblogged so much

UmbraTsuki

Awards

I'm late to this actual thread, but I followed soon after it was made~ : D.

Members aren't really affiliates considering they don't run Kingdom Hearts blogs themselves. If people do start up Kingdom Hearts blogs, I will follow if I feel they deliver quality content for our audience. Affiliates will be established in the future once the blog has a bigger following. Right now it is in its early stages but is doing very well.
I didn't think of affiliates o3o. //runs a blog for RAX fanart ... /shot. //wants to make another KH blog, too, so I don't clog my personal with every single KH thing I see.

It's like that because of infinite scroll. If I took infinite scroll off, you'd have to click every five images and I want to make the site as accessible as possible. Once the blog has considerable amounts of content, it will become less and less likely that people see the shrooms link as it would take longer to scroll all the way to the bottom.
Hm. I actually don't really like infinite scroll, since it loads slowly once you go far into the older posts. Some people prefer one or the other. Although people can just add /page/2 [or whatever number] to page browse, so yay. /ramble.

Tumblr is not dumb if you are a good blogger and know the right people to follow.
^

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's so nice to have a place here I can get AMAZING graphics without scrolling through hundreds and hundreds of images of Ventus and Vanitas making out D:
... I actually like VanVen and I rarely see those kind of images XD. But on a related note, yes, it's certainly nice to be able to find good graphics without large amounts of pairing art. Specifically pairing art. Oh the horrors of tracking tags sometimes.. x_x.

~Umbra~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

... I actually like VanVen and I rarely see those kind of images XD.

I only see it when I search "Kingdom Hearts" in the tags and it makes no sense to me. They are basically the same person.

UmbraTsuki

Awards

I only see it when I search "Kingdom Hearts" in the tags and it makes no sense to me. They are basically the same person.
Hmm.
Yeah, they are. It makes about as much sense as Sora/Roxas. It makes more sense than Vanitas/Xion. I could probably come up with a few reasons for it, but that would be going totally off topic, so I'll quit talking about it (here) after this =w=.
~Umbra~

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Glad you-all seem to like and enjoy it! I won't be posting any smut pictures from any pairing. Despite the fact that I LOVE Xigdin and Xigmyx, it's not age appropriate. Innocent images are fine enough that imply some sort of pairing but you won't be seeing anything with Axel stretching suggestively or Riku tonguing Sora's face off. You can go to rule 34 for that.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Hey all of a sudden the KHI tumblr can't be found on the server?
Do you know anything about this Sol?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Yeah, I messaged tumblr and got them to delete some dolt's blog who registered under khinsider. I changed our tumblr to khinsider.tumblr.com.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Alright thanks.
Maybe this should be announced, unless people already know?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I changed the link to the tumblr in the OP. I think. If not, I'll do it now.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

guys. go follow the tumblr page! ask questions, give suggestions, reblog things! it's there for you :)

khinsider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back