• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider gets SOCIAL MEDIA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KHInsider gets Tumblr!

I was pleasantly surprised to see new things posted on there :)

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

you're welcome! actually blank points motivated me to post more as the new caretaker. its actually kind of fun :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hey Passion, think you can make me or Ethy an admin so we can post news and shit on the tumblr? c:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Once I learn how then I'll be more than happy to do so Sign.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I can show you how to add her to the page Passion. Drop me a VM or drop a question on my Batman's ask box.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I was scrolling through the blog looking for things to reblog and I have to say, I love seeing all the images with the music playing in the background. It was just so refreshing and I felt so much nostalgia.

edit: omg it sounds so good with two pages open and the song overlaps with different parts

Last edited:

iC3

I feel SO left out from the "tumblr" phenomenon, I can't comprehend the use of that social network to save my life. Guess its just takes practice and for the user to adapt to the essentials of Tumblr. #OhWell :tongue:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
totally added you guys on facebook, and I still have no idea what a tumblr is lol.

Tumblr

It's the leading internet-blog site. At first, you won't know what you're doing, but after a few months, you'll have 1000+ posts and a dozen followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back