• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Gallery & KHI Downloads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: KHInsider Gallery

I've stumbled upon that quite a few times and always wonder what it was and why it's not used.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

Yeah I've found out about that a couple months back. I didn't realize it was that old.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

I've stumbled upon that quite a few times and always wonder what it was and why it's not used.

It was the old version of the Creative Media section, I guess. Also, the admin behind it (DevonKH2) uploaded a ton of screenshots to get people psyched for KH2's release. Not sure what the real point of it was, but there was a lot of fan art, screenshots, ringtones, wallpapers, etc, all made, gathered, and developed by forum-goers.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I remember that! ...that is so freakin' old XD; Probably from around when the site started or something, I guess? (I wasn't here when it started, so I have no idea ;; ) But yeah, it was like the creative media section to a point. You could submit fanart and graphics and such; I probably submitted some wallpaper or something... So olllllld. D:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

wow I've been looking for that for a while now, lost the link when I switched computers a few years ago.

thought it was deleted

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I remember hearing about the downloads section but not really understanding how it worked so I didn't get to much into it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
haha damn havent seen that image gallery in a loooong time >xD forgot it existed.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
i remember downloading guilty gear and animu soundtracks in that section way back when

good times

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
The gallery section was the one of the main reasons why i joined the site.... though i dont remember ever posting anything..... o wait i did i posted a sora pic and a pic of the oathkeeper keyblade bout to go look for them =)

I got almost all of my sound tracks from the download section i still have them on my network hardrive

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I remember the gallery. I used a few of the wallpapers; some were pretty cool back when.

The MP3 downloads... I used that for soooo many gameboy advance official soundtracks. :x Golden Sun, Mega Man, Pokemon. lol

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Haha, KHI's hidden secret. xD

There's like every OST of every decent game released up until that time. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back