• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Try seeing if you can watch it from your PS3 and then we'll talk tough Chaser

Doing it from school, where everything is monitored and if you're not doing school work, your laptop is taken away for 2 weeks with a weeks worth of detention, while the source of all the news, twitter, is blocked.

Edit: And the next subject I have is where an assessment task is due.

snow_flake40

Awards
Doing it from school, where everything is monitored and if you're not doing school work, your laptop is taken away for 2 weeks with a weeks worth of detention, while the source of all the news, twitter, is blocked.

Edit: And the next subject I have is where an assessment task is due.

Dang, Chaser. You work so hard. ;-; We all love you, if that's any consolation.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It's starting! :) I'm pumped, there are a lot of 3DS games I want, so I hope they all get shown!

Edit: It's just a bunch of people sitting right now haha.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm curious, if they focus THIS much time on each 3DS game, what can they showcase for KH3D? Not trying to be harsh or anything, but I know people would be really bored if they spoke about the gameplay this much because there have been so many writeups online about the game play whether they be from IGN, G4, outside sources, etc.

EDIT: Is anyone else hearing this crap going on right now about Epic Mickey Power of Illusion? The main villain is Miserabel, who looks JUST like Maleficent and she is stealing people's hearts? Not to mention this game is supposed to go over Disney video game history? I'm starting to forget if this is Epic Mickey or Kingdom Hearts?

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards
The new gameplay was great. I'm loving that meteor attack! Nothing really new, but that's fine--we're getting pretty close to the release now.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It was kinda nice though. At least we got something and there was new gameplay.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
At least we got the trailer, and now I know I'm going to have to import the KH 3DS and wait for the day people break into it so I can play my English 3D copy on it xP (in the mean time I'll use my brother's 3DS)

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Not only Shamdeo, but also Sign and Ethy who are playing the demo lmao xP FAMOUS!!!!! I'll get screen scans up in a few minutes lol.

KHIStaffatE3122.jpg

KHIStaffatE312.jpg

LoL you're totally right! They are all famous nowz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back