• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If I had $1000 dollars I wouldn't use it for E3. Let's say it like that xD

That is what I thought lol...ugh, now I am ever more jelly of KHInsider staff (early info from SE, getting photos and stuff from SE, passes to E3). Next year, I'll ship myself in a luggage to your house and you just nonchalantly (emphasis on nonchalantly) walk into E3 with a very suspicious luggage <_<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
attending the event while Josh and Joey are working hard covering home base!
We are the Dream Team,
Couldn't be prouder.
If you can't here us,
We'll shout a little louder.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
This forum is going to crash again, isn't it? If what I want to happen comes to pass, I won't even care. I'll be too busy freaking out.

snow_flake40

Awards
This forum is going to crash again, isn't it? If what I want to happen comes to pass, I won't even care. I'll be too busy freaking out.

~IF YOU'RE THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING~, I think a forum crash might be necessary in order to let everyone gather themselves up after a spazzing session on the floor. *crosses fingers* (I told myself not to get hyped for this, I told myself not to get hyped for this...)

Cherryjuice

Looking forward to the Sony conference... even though it's like 1:44 am over here.
Desperatly trying to not get my hopes up at the moment, but no matter how many times I try to convince myself that they won't announce anything, I'm still really excited. >.<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anybody else notice the hint Sham has potentially dropped? If not, don't worry the Sony conference will make it clear ;)
I re-read it like 4 times and can not see any hints o_O

That...we're eating pizza at six? c:
We're not on speaking terms now ;A;

But you're providing the news so I have to talk to you :>
Just save me a slice for 2014.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

If I'm thinking what you're thinking and this place crashes I'd run around all excited and dance.
The forums would crash, they always do when something big happens, when is Sony presenting anyway?

snow_flake40

Awards
If I'm thinking what you're thinking and this place crashes I'd run around all excited and dance.
The forums would crash, they always do when something big happens, when is Sony presenting anyway?

In an hour, I think. *contemplating whether staying up for a gaming convention past 2am is worth it* *concludes that it is*

Youniquee

Awards
I hope the information we get makes staying up worth it. (It's not like I go bed early anyway but still...)
and hopefully the forums don't crash >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back