• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
I live in LA county, but I'm deathly afraid of driving in LA. I live more in the spacious mountains (filled with critters and mountain cats...for real), so a tightly packed LA isn't my areaXD But have fun for me guys! I'll just check this site daily for updates, so I'm countin' on ya:]

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'll also be attending the Sony press conference and after party as well as the Nintendo press conference. :)

<--- check out my quads

my body is lady

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
*lays down on bed with laptop, goes to KHI, this thread, sees this pic, -

Auf0cFGCMAEf2i9.jpg

- reads "NEVER STOP LAYING", keeps laying in bed, contemplating calling in to work tomorrow just to lay around all day*

Also, I like how there's a red stop light right after the sign says "NEVER STOP". (Guess the driver in the bottom left corner didn't pass the test.)

Looking forward to the news you guys! Hope you have a ball. :D

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Also, I like how there's a red stop light right after the sign says "NEVER STOP". (Guess the driver in the bottom left corner didn't pass the test.)

lulz i hadn't noticed that. nice find XD

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
three hour layover in chicago blegh
those are always fun.
#airline business - sometimes I wish we had better scheduling.

anywho, you'll enjoy LA. Wish I'd go to the expo but none of my irl friends play vg (i hardly do aswell) but to experience something new!

Have fun for anyone whose going! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back