• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There should be a news section of the forums, and you could release stuff there. THAT would be a good idea

We had one in this section but it was very redundant. If enough people ask for one, we might think about bringing it back...

I'm proud to be one of the few.

<3 Thanks Mirbs~

There already is, and it's accessible on literally every forum page.

Just scroll to the bottom and click KHInsider in the lower-right corner.

Haha, so true!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There should be a news section of the forums, and you could release stuff there. THAT would be a good idea

We had one, but there was no need to over-organize the forums. And I don't know if you've noticed, but since all the theories are currently quarantined in the Spoilers section, FoKH is pretty much solely devoted to news at the moment.

I'm proud to be one of the few.

And I adore you for it <3

1. Not many check it
2. When I'm at school

(Some how the forums aren't blocked though)

Do you only have access to a computer at school?

Oh...ok then. Cool for you guys. :)

Just getting it out there since judging by this thread, a good number of people are convinced that we're only able to attend because we live in the state. I mean, come on guys, we're not just twiddling our thumbs here ;A;

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Do you only have access to a computer at school?

No I'm just saying when I'm at school, worse comes to worst I can just check on my phone.
That's something else KHI should have, a mobile site, but I'm going to get into that :x

Ah yes, my school had Websense too. It was ridiculously easy to bypass with a proxy.

All proxy sites are blocked, my friend Eggs was going to set one up, but he's been busy and it's the end of the year

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
And I adore you for it <3
I also got a friend to like the Facebook page, because he didn't know there was one (apparently he was manually coming to the site proper).

uhh yeah CAN'T WAIT FOR MOAR NEWS :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No I'm just saying when I'm at school, worse comes to worst I can just check on my phone.
That's something else KHI should have, a mobile site, but I'm going to get into that :x

A mobile site is in the works, as we've been telling people.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Quick question, did you guys go as "media or industry professionals" (i.e. get in for free) or did you pay the sum of close to $1000 to attend? I was thinking about going next year...but IDK if I want to pay that much for a few days of stuff that I "hope" will be there :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quick question, did you guys go as "media or industry professionals" (i.e. get in for free) or did you pay the sum of close to $1000 to attend? I was thinking about going next year...but IDK if I want to pay that much for a few days of stuff that I "hope" will be there :(

If I had $1000 dollars I wouldn't use it for E3. Let's say it like that xD

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Most of the news will be from Nintendo's press conference, since KH3D will be shown there (probably just the trailer though). Any other Kingdom Hearts stuff will be at the Square Enix booth, which both Sign and Spockanort are going to look at and hopefully send us some information/pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back