• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Contest: Create KHI User Ranks!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KHInsider is ready to revamp its "User Ranks" System, by including more ranks to enhance the experience! For those of you that don't know, user ranks are the ranks given to members before premium upon completing certain posts such as "Heartless, Gummi Ship Builder, Store Keeper" etc.

In an effort to get the community involved, we want you guys to create your own ranks! The best rank will win a nice amount of rep, as well as have their rankings used on KHInsider.com!

Please Note: Ranks Must be Kingdom Hearts Based

Below are the ranks we need:

Ranks Needed said:
0 posts:

10 posts:

25 posts:

50 posts:

100 posts:

200 posts:

350 posts:

500 posts:

750 posts:

1,000 posts:

Below is an example:
0 posts: Heartless
10 posts: Nobody
25 posts: Cid's Assitant
50 posts: Shop Keeper
100 posts: Moogle
200 posts: Synthsizer
350 posts: Gummi Ship Builder
500 posts: Heartless Master
750 posts: Organazation's Lacky
1,000 posts: Sora's Sidekick

Submit your entry to TheMuffinMan by the private message system! DO NOT post your entry here, unless you choose to have the possibility of others copying you.

D

Deleted member 36435

Question, are you going to pick the best one for each ammount of posts or someones whole list?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The entire list. =D So don't just make one that you think is good, create a whole nice list.

D

Deleted member 36435

I already submitted my whole list I was just wondering.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We are going to try and have all of this completed by tommorow plus an extra surprise! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back