• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider.com is Hiring! (Editorial Writers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
It does, it does.
I am kinda worried about the class next year...I have to maintain an average of 90.
My only problem with that is homework, i can never seem to get it in on time.

D

Deleted member 36435

Heh, I get tutors to come to my house so I don't go to school because I was sick so they don't want me back in. :)
Time advantages ftw?

Would it be okay if someone who got the job was to make an editorial more then every 3 weeks?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i can has righting jawb?

Me thinks there should be an age restriction too.

So like, ya, I forgot to put up the age registration, and because of that, I am getting lots of applicants below the age of 13. <_<; I can't change it now, so who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.

So like, ya, I forgot to put up the age registration, and because of that, I am getting lots of applicants below the age of 13. <_<; I can't change it now, so who knows, maybe someone will surprise me.

So, it's okay that I sent one in, right? Cause I'm 13?

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
To tell you the truth I haven't played kh in a while, so I've forgotten the story. -_-

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Sent mine in! Let's hope being a reporter helps. But I don't know if I'll get it. let's hope my paragraph is good enough.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Question: Does it matter how long the said paragraph is? Because mine isn't exactly short, but I know many will out write me.

Well, a well-developed paragraph is usually around 7-8 snetences, so I'm sure it's fine as long as it falls within that general area.

That'll probably dismiss mine since I only typed 6 sentences. lol.

Well, a well-developed paragraph is usually around 7-8 snetences, so I'm sure it's fine as long as it falls within that general area.

That'll probably dismiss mine since I only typed 6 sentences. lol.

Is it bad that mine was 9?

I hope not. The last sentence wasn't really necessary, but, I thought that it added more feeling to it.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I don't remember how long mine was but I think it was more than 10...
Plus i added some for the bonus part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back