• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Khinsider College "where murder happens every now and then"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
You can't blame someone for providing honest feedback on something that's been posted. I don't care if the person who posts it wants opinions on it or not. If he doesn't want opinions/critique, then he shouldn't have posted it to begin with. At the very least, he shouldn't have posted it in creative writing if he didn't.

Then again, given the age of the user, I don't expect all that much to begin with. The best advice would be to really pay attention during English class.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do you type with one hand? Generally the populace uses two hands. I barely use my left hand but I type pretty darn fast and never make mistakes like you do.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
You type one handed? The two of you? Well I guess it won't kill you if you type one handed but it does mean you type slower.

D

Deleted member 90910

Yeah well I don't always type one handed I only type one handed when I'm really board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back