• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Khinsider College "where murder happens every now and then"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: Khinsider Collage "where murder happens every now and then"

I'm not against this at all. And babe, my name isn't Lycoris anymore. It's Lycrois. o_o

BUT HEY. Why don't I get to be Spock on Halloween? And why am I an unnamed Phoenix Wright character with Smile?

Wait. Could you be some girl from Star Trek, and me be Kirk? Just this once? No? Okay.

I'd like it if you would spell my name like this rflames: hamtero

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Damn it do you know how much i hate the computer and sorry guys but that can not happen because i'm not god and that would screw everything up also i'm gonna skip a few months to Halloween oh and Madminna you will be included in this in chapter 6.

Chapter 5: Gullotined to death on Halloween

Cathrine had just read the activity sheet that came to her dorm at 5:00 am and currenty it was 6:00 am on Halloween. She had to dress up for a assesssmbly as something which she thought was stupid but did it anyways and looked like a lawyer just then Alex came in as Spock from startrek and Evageline came behind him looking like red-haired women from Phoenix wright tm series( don't know how to do it) and Renn came to dressed as Miles Edgeworth from that excact same series. "Well i can see you two love the Phoenix wright series huh am i right" said Cathrine putting on a tie to finsh her costume. "Well i also hear they're changing up some stuff and adding a real gullotine which is roped off in case the murder might return from his nine month break from killing and make the police come back" said Toria coming in as Mia fey from the Phoenix wright series except for the hair. "Wow i hope we don't see any more of these phoenix wright characters now let's just get to the gym where they will be telling us what we can do today" said Smile coming up from behind them, Lycrois following looking like phoenix wright characters. "Ok how the hell did you both get here" said Cathrine looking at them like they're crazy and insane. "We climbed down with that rope over there now let's get going guys don't wanna be late" said Lycrois when the door opened and Bonechill came wlking in as Vanitas from bbs and Evageline hid in a corner. "Hey umm sorry for just barging in here but has anyone seen the gullontine i just wanna see it once" said Bonechill looking at them all. "Well it will be at the pool area for display after 9:00 pm only so wait are we waiting for let's go to that assessmbly" said Renn walking out Bonechil following and the others as well.

When they got to the gym they found a screen mounted on top of a stage they never use on Youtube with lots of people in the stands watching it. "Umm did we arrive late" said Smile looking at how filled the stnds were and the princpal came over. "Well no actually these are the people who wanted to get here early so have a seat up front right next to Gildragon and sribbles as we call them" said Nevermore telling them to move towards the empty seats up on the top row next to gildragon and scribbles. For th next 10 hours they sat and watched as they're day went by very fast and swiftly as princpal Nevermore talked about the halloween events for tommorw on saturday and then it was nine and princpal Nevermore let them all go but Bonechill who got the keys to enter the gullotine and was tasked to kill a person with it.

Johny fcuking craig was fast alsleep by the time Bonechill came in his room and dragged him out towards the gullotine and placed him on it and bitchslapped him awake. "WTF is happening" Johny asked before the blade cut his head off and everyone came running even Bonechill faked it to look inocent."OMG the murder is back on Halloween night shitballs" said Alex as he watched the police come and bury the body.

(Editor mode kicking in)

Look, let me first say you have potential. You just need to... finesse it out.

First off, whenever another character talks, you make a new paragraph. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Second, don't put in editor's notes in the middle of the story. Either look it up, or just describe it and mention you don't know who that is in the author's notes.

Third, work on your descriptions. Everything moves so fast you don't really know or care what's going on. Describe everyone and thing more. What are they doing, feeling, do they have any nervous habits? What are the clothes they're wearing (in a normal setting, not halloween) etc.

Like I said, this has potential, and you have potential, but you need to work a bit to make it really shine.

Good Luck, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If I die, I have to come back to life because Spock died then came back to life. And my katra has to be stored in Hamster Lord's mind even though everybody thinks it is inside of Smile. Then my soul returns to my body and slowly I start remembering everything I forgot because being dead makes you forget things, okay?

Then I live for about 200 years after that because I'm half-Vulcan.

D

Deleted member 90910

Can you put me in. I don't mind if you don't. And if you put me in you can call me a random name like Josh or a nickname.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
If I die, I have to come back to life because Spock died then came back to life. And my katra has to be stored in Hamster Lord's mind even though everybody thinks it is inside of Smile. Then my soul returns to my body and slowly I start remembering everything I forgot because being dead makes you forget things, okay?

Then I live for about 200 years after that because I'm half-Vulcan.

I then learn from you that my true father was in fact Sam, who is now a zombie in the world known as Pl0x.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I then learn from you that my true father was in fact Sam, who is now a zombie in the world known as Pl0x.

Oh snaps...Sam is a Mexican Zombie! FFFFFFFFFFFF--

resident-evil-4.jpg

So then I tell you that you must destroy him or there will be no more Lightning armpit sex. O_O But there is the fact that Sam is unbeatable.

But don't worry because Abe Lincoln saves us all.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Oh snaps...Sam is a Mexican Zombie! FFFFFFFFFFFF--

resident-evil-4.jpg

So then I tell you that you must destroy him or there will be no more Lightning armpit sex. O_O But there is the fact that Sam is unbeatable.

But don't worry because Abe Lincoln saves us all.

lincoln.jpg
And he looks like this because he is really a terminator with his memories.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Re: Khinsider Collage "where murder happens every now and then"

Shut the hell up you two or so help your god you will Lose the Internet!!!!

Lycrois: do you even have that power?
Me: yes. For questing my power you lose the Internet!!!
Lycrois: Damn it

I was unaware you were the president of the internetz. Oh and Lycoris............YESSSS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shut the hell up you two or so help your god you will Lose the Internet!!!!

Lycrois: do you even have that power?
Me: yes. For questing my power you lose the Internet!!!
Lycrois: Damn it

>_> <_< >_> Internet's still here, kid.

damn lycoris you got told

Right? Wow. It hurt me a lot, Superschlock. You now have the obligation give me a friendly hug and tell me it is okay, then find Hamster Lord and tell him about this so he can use his Platinum Boss powers and blow this thread up for me. :)

I`ve already been circumsised.

I think he means the entire thing. -pats you on shoulder- If you run now, you can avoid this.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
excuse me i will allow no penis removal in the creative writing section

thats what creative media is for

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For thinking you got off the hook you're eaten by a woman who's part man

Fix'd

>_> <_< >_> -looks around- Nope. Not eaten.

And a woman is part "man" already as every man is part "woman". Shall I describe every part of the female reproductive organ in juxtaposition to the male reproductive organ. There are many similarities. Only a change in one chromosome shifts the shape and function. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back