• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Khinsider College "where murder happens every now and then"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Khinsider Collage "where murder happens every now and then"

Oh and Superschlock, were friends and all, but liek Lycoris is mine. The hug better not have went where I think it did.

well i think it was more one sided anyways

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
but my names not mike letowski (even though his name was actually wazowski, but thats not my name either)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

For not understanding what I said YOU LOSE A MILLION INTERNETS

deal

You can choose one of 20 boxes too see whether you get to lose one million internets, or you can walk away right now with nothing.

DEAL, OR NO DEAL?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
well it can be your alternative name

for now

you know what I don't get. roaringflames makes three parts and never finishes the others.

ROARINGFLAMES ARE YOU MAKING YOUR MASTERPIECE?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com

He isn't going to listen. We've been trying to get him to fix the grammar and paragraph style, but he refuses for whatever reason.

I figured it was just the way people were talking to him.

uh. I am platinum. you are regular member. you do not have those powers. I'm surprised you're not a red shirt.

Don't hate based on the color of his... username. Not cool, guise.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow... first off i dont like roaring flames but... why are you all complaining about the grammer this is his thread, if you dont like it you can leave. Let him do his grammer how ever he wants. No one is making anyone view this post...unless....Does he control your soul?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Wow... first off i dont like roaring flames but... why are you all complaining about the grammer this is his thread, if you dont like it you can leave. Let him do his grammer how ever he wants. No one is making anyone view this post...unless....Does he control your soul?

It isn't his grammar; it is English. And I know that I wasn't "complaining" so much as trying to help him. If he wants to write a story, then he should expect people to say something about the ups and the downs about it. If he doesn't want people to do so, then he shouldn't post his work.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
It isn't his grammar; it is English. And I know that I wasn't "complaining" so much as trying to help him. If he wants to write a story, then he should expect people to say something about the ups and the downs about it. If he doesn't want people to do so, then he shouldn't post his work.

Well leave him be, if he dosnt want your advice dont waste your time giving it to him when there are others who could use it. Also hes doing this for fun not to get published not to get a award, so again just leave him be....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well leave him be, if he dosnt want your advice dont waste your time giving it to him when there are others who could use it. Also hes doing this for fun not to get published not to get a award, so again just leave him be....

But even writing for fun should allow for improvement. o_o

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
But even writing for fun should allow for improvement. o_o

Not if they dont want it. Its like calling some one retarted. Just cause they dont know how to spell or speak correctly. When some one dosnt want somthing you dont force it upon them because to some people they speak and spell just fine.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
Not if they dont want it. Its like calling some one retarted. Just cause they dont know how to spell or speak correctly. When some one dosnt want somthing you dont force it upon them because to some people they speak and spell just fine.

If he doesn't want some form of improvement, then he won't post. Period. If he says that he doesn't want improvement, but posts anyways, then he's either lying or seeking attention.

I didn't see anyone say that he was retarded or that he couldn't speak correctly. I did see some people being fairly rude, and I also saw some people give advice. If he doesn't want people's advice, then he won't take it, but you can't force people to not try to help him improve his writing. You post in this section, and people are going to assume that you would like improvement in some way-- that is one reason why people post here. The other reason is to show people their writing abilities and to try to join the community.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If he doesn't want some form of improvement, then he won't post. Period. If he says that he doesn't want improvement, but posts anyways, then he's either lying or seeking attention.

I didn't see anyone say that he was retarded or that he couldn't speak correctly. I did see some people being fairly rude, and I also saw some people give advice. If he doesn't want people's advice, then he won't take it, but you can't force people to not try to help him improve his writing. You post in this section, and people are going to assume that you would like improvement in some way-- that is one reason why people post here. The other reason is to show people their writing abilities and to try to join the community.

On the rude thing, I was trolling earlier since his story seems very trollish when he said he wasn't going to fix the grammar.

It definitely isn't calling somebody retarded. When I post here, the first thing I expect is for people to make corrections of my work so I can be a better writer. That is what you are supposed to expect when you post on an open forum in the Creative Writing section that promotes criticism and advise.

We aren't trying to force him to, but if you are a writer and don't want to take advise to help you improve, then something must be up.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
well then the problem is he needs to post in another section. all hes doing is write a story about khi in college thats it he dosnt need anyones opinon

Epif

The Delicious
Website
No, it's in the correct section. If he doesn't want people's opinion on it, then he shouldn't post it. Or if he just wants to post it because he thought it was fun to write it, then he should say something in the opening post; either way, if he posts it, people are going to comment on it (whether they post something or not is up to them, but this is an open forum, so if they want to post, that's on them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back