• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Boxart Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Sponsored by: Kairigirl =p)

KHInsider is pleased to announce a contest we hope is enjoyable for all! This is something we are very excited about, and hope everyone takes part in! This is the Kingdom Hearts Insider Box Art Contest!

Objective: Your objective is to create a North American Boxart Design for Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix/Re: Chain of Memories. What is a boxart? A boxart is the cover for a game. To view the original Japanese Boxart, click here.

Deadline: Deadline: June 30, 2007 ; 11: 59 Central Time

Categories:
Photoshop: This includes boxart created by computer media programs such as Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, Corel, Opencanvas, Flash, etc. This category is mainly for those wishing to use images from resources within these programs, and putting them together to create an appealing game cover. This is for the graphics artists!

Fan Art: This is for those who wish to create the cover by drawing, sketching, or painting. This also includes people who are drawing their piece within a media program like photoshop. The work must be created by YOU. This is for the artists!

Rules:
1. No Stealing. All submissions will be carefully looked into to the best of our abilities. If caught stealing work, the submission will be disqualified and the original artist will be contacted.
2. No Graphics Images. This includes nudity, graphic violence, etc. Let's try to keep this PG.
3. Submit on time. All entries submitted after the due date will not be considered.
4. Have fun! We want everyone to have a lot of fun through this!
5. One entry per person!

Submitting:
All submissions should be sent to \n monkey@khinsider.com. This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it Make sure to include in the subject "KHInsider Boxart Contest". Make sure to also include a name or username to call you by. You may either attatch the entry to your email, or send a link to it.

Judging:
Judges consist of five KHInsider Staff Members. Criteria included in judging includes originality, effort, creativity, design, use of tools, use of imagination, appeal, and so forth.

Prizes:
Two winners will be selected, with their submissions featured on the site! Each winner will recieve a $25 Dollar Amazon Gift Card.

Get to it now! Show us what you can do! All questions can be emailed to \n monkey@khinsider.com This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it !

June 30th is the new deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
hmmmm i got a perfect picture in my head!! *grabs pencil and pad of paper* i wonder how long this'll take

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I'm in fanart definately.

Also, can we submit an entry for both categories?

Wisdom Booigi

Does anyone know where I can draw on this by CPU? I don't known how to do this by photoshop and find a program without paint, like Flash.

D

Deleted member 36435

monkey, if we do Fan Art does it have to be scanned or just use a camera to take a Picture because I don't have a scanner =(

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
ill probably be entered under fanart (since i've aready started to draw it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back