• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Boxart Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
I still think the deadline should be extended D: I've been working on just the sketch for a couple of days already and I'm still not done. And then I still have to color it in Painter.. *might not finish in time*

But I will try to meet the deadline x__x

So the categories are a bit unclear to me. The photoshop category is where people use images such as scans to create the boxart? And the Fanart is where we draw images ourselves and are able to use photoshop/other programs?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Gunblade: It is the decision of the person, I think color looks better, but it depends however much you want to do!

@Ashley: Your exactly right about the categories. =)

@cyberseraph: We'll be showing the two winners and maybe some "Notable Entries".

Sexy Angel
Is the boxart for anything special, instead of the money reward? is it ganna be the box art for FM+ :eek:_O:

I just need to get a scanner...

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
:D I'm so up for this. Gonna have to work hard if graphic artists are joining in this too. xD

Quick/stupid question: MB, do you want the labels and what-not on the picture as well? Like, the "Playstation 2" logo, the rating and all that jazz. I know, "Duh, it's boxart", but I don't know if you want just a picture or the whole thing. And, I'm sorry if you've already mentioned that or not. I didn't see it if you did.

-vanish- D:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quick/stupid question: MB, do you want the labels and what-not on the picture as well? Like, the "Playstation 2" logo, the rating and all that jazz. I know, "Duh, it's boxart", but I don't know if you want just a picture or the whole thing. And, I'm sorry if you've already mentioned that or not. I didn't see it if you did.

This is up to the creator. ^_^

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Awesome. :D

I shall attempt that. Won't be easy, but what the heck. xD

dejah

:|
should i even bother trying?

the graphics clans would totally own the amatuer artists. =\

this is hardly a fair competition as the graphic clans definitely have the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back