• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Annual Holiday Contest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'll try this one, since I was too preoccupied with other things to do the Halloween one. XD ill get started right away.(once I figure out the story lol)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Heh, heh. Well, I'm in trouble. My crossover has just entered way past one page into full-story length territory. What would you suggest, should I finish it or just provide the beginning as an excerpt so the story may continue elsewhere?

Go ahead and finish it. I can separate it into two spoiler boxes, should it really be that long, and count it as one whole story. C: Although, I think it would be wiser to excerpt the beginning; if you're able to fix it in time, before you're without I-net. I'll accept it either way as a submission.

I'll try this one, since I was too preoccupied with other things to do the Halloween one. XD ill get started right away.(once I figure out the story lol)

I look forward to it, Xblade! I wish you the best of luck with your submission!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
how do i upload a jpg. to the private message board
First you upload the image to an image hosting site like photobucket, imgur, imageshack, etc. Afterwards you copy the link for the image, then when you're writing the PM you should see a button looking like a photograph above the reply box, you press that then paste the url and it should appear.

I hope that helped. C:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Just a real quick question that I hope you don't mind me asking: have the entries been available for voting yet? I can't see them, but I'm afraid that they're somewhere out there and I might have missed them.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Just a real quick question that I hope you don't mind me asking: have the entries been available for voting yet? I can't see them, but I'm afraid that they're somewhere out there and I might have missed them.

We're getting on it right now. You haven't missed anything, Solosis. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back