• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider All-star week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Welcome one welcome all to the KHI all star week. We will have many events for you, the newbs vs noobs game, the pwning contest, the slam dunk contest, the premiums versus regular members and finally the All star Pwning game. But the thing that everyone is waiting for is teh student versus master match up as I take on my sensei- Hokage, if you are known around the forum then you may enter the all star week.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Yeah, once one has joined they al must join, especially once Hokage sensei excepts my challenge.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
true dat Monkeyass, well here we go we've got a referee, Im still looking for an announcer though.

Ref: Milkman64
Competitors: GrandMaster_Chris, Bao_Miaura, Breaking Point(banned), _Riku_, Crimson Butterfly, Jin_Theswordsman, Lord of Chaos, Morpheaus, Thelonepickle, Princess Sakura, helios.
Announcer: Manchester Black
Special Guests: Manchester Black, monkeyass

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
You can do whatever the hell you want really, if you want to compete you may, I want an mod to be teh announcer, well monkeyass really, he's funneh. All Star week is the week when all of the greatest pwners, rpers, noobs, newbs and whoever come together in one week.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Manchester Black said:
Special guests just don't get any more special than me, really.

srsly :/

Eh, what IS this? Just a spam pot? I'd like to think I'm pretty well known, hell who am I kidding I know I am :p So explain to me what this is, and I'm in.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
We've got our announcer, it is Manchester Black. The all star week is a week where basically the best known people from normal to premium all meet and compete in different events each day. This is the only week where I'll be on liek everyday so that's why I made it today. So basically every event tests your skills. The pwning contest is where you invite a n00b here and basically pwn him til he/she's/its done, and our announcer MB will rate you on your pwning skills.

Slam dunk contest is for the rpers out there, you know to see how creative and descriptive you can be.

Newb versus N00bs- The best known n00bs and newbs come here and have an all out contest, Someone will pick a topic and the newbs and n00bs will see who can get the most points in out of it.

All Star match up- Five people will be voted on, five premiums and five regular members will be voted and once the newb versus n00bs match is over I'll post the nominees for both sides once they are nominated. So anyway back the chase, it shall be a contest of teh funnehness, its all about the punchlines, you may talk about anyone you feel like that isn't on your side but....nothing over the top.

And finally GrandMaster_Chris vs Hokage- We shall each aim to pwn each other in a no holds barred pwning session, it shall be fun, since Hokage taught me all about pwning.

So there you go, short version, a contest of skill.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Heh, greatest RP'ers? None greater than me -cough- selfcenteredprickthatIam -cough- Jk. Though I probably am the best. Also a pretty good pwner.

I want in on the action. Gimme something to do, or someone to pwn.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Lord of Chaos said:
Heh, greatest RP'ers? None greater than me -cough- selfcenteredprickthatIam -cough- Jk. Though I probably am the best. Also a pretty good pwner.

I want in on the action. Gimme something to do, or someone to pwn.

<.< You're forgetting someone, you son bitch. :p Let us deal with Break and his insolence together.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Crimson Butterfly said:
Leave Break alone, Morph. If he's so insolent, why waste your time on him?

<.< Before you talk to me can you learn to take a joke? I don't have time for your stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back