• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider 2011 Halloween Costume Contest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys! Time to dust off those old capes, polish those weapons, and show off your fangs! That’s right, it’s time for KHInsider’s Halloween Costume Contest!

Even if you are planning to stay home, go to a party, or trick-or-treat, we want to see just how creative you all get with your costumes this time of the year. Costumes will be judged by KHI member based on effort, originality, fun, and creativity so give it your all!

Just like the Hottest of the Hot, we’ll be creating separate threads for you to vote for your favorite costumes :)

Remember, all of the forum etiquette rules apply for the contest:

• No vulgarity
  • Be polite to fellow members
  • No inappropriate behavior or costumes
  • Anything you wouldn’t say on the forum, do not express it through your costume

Most importantly, just remember to have fun :D

The deadline for all submissions is on October 31st at 11:59 PM PST. Submit all entries to me, Sign, or Lancelot through a private message and if you have any questions just post them here.

Good luck everybody! We’re all excited to see you at your spookiest~

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
shouldn't we just wait until the hoth is over?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I really need to find my old Shadow Heartless costume..... and sow a lot more black fabric on. And maybe convert into a Neoshadow.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
are you a fucking bitch or something? hahaha play some football or lift some weights or something kid hahahahhah

I don't mean I'm going to, my sister is gonna sow it. And I'm pretty sure Moderators aren't supposed to berate younger users.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
pretty sure i'm going as tifa lockheart this year

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
shouldn't we just wait until the hoth is over?

I'm hoping that was a terrible joke :x

Any nude entries, send to m - I mean GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :D;;

Quite seriously though, I hope we see plenty of entries~ This is just the start of more user/community-based activities that we wish to get underway :3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i'm dressing up as myself, because we all know how scary and pedo-like I look *v*

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i'm dressing up as myself, because we all know how scary and pedo-like I look *v*

11b0t3m.png

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
if i dress up as a penis will i be in line for an infraction cause in my professional opinion a penis is pretending to be something you aren't and therefore is a viable costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back