• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit_x3

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH]

So pretty much we're just drawing a picture. Like how a few days ago the offical boxart was released?

Ooh. I think I have an idea.
I'll draw something up, but I dont know if Ill be able to submit it. I only have a cellphone camera, no scanner or digital camera.
I think I'm getting a tablet soon though, so I might be able to redraw it on the computer.
:'D

The 14th Order

This is AWESOME!

but.. whatever happened to that caption contest? As far as I know, no winners have been announced...

Raiinu K.D.

Awards

-Squee-

I'm definitely going to draw something for this! It will be excellent practice. :3

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

This is AWESOME!

but.. whatever happened to that caption contest? As far as I know, no winners have been announced...

We've decided and have notified the winner. Don't know when the results are going to be out since I didn't decide personally, but they won't be long.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

when could the judges finish? and announce winner plz give prediction

We've decided and informed the winner, like I said. I can't give any predictions or tell you who it is yet. I'm not allowed to.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO

oh im sorry i didnt explain well im talking about the boxart contest lol since they are due january 9th or deadline is january 9th when could the judges finish and figure out a winner

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Oh, sorry. I misread the question. Sadly, I couldn't give you an answer on when we'll be announcing the winner. There were a lot of entries for the last contest so this could be the same, and we have to look at each one and judge, then put them into a second round, kind of thing, and so on and so forth until we have a winner. It could take a while.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I so want to try this. With Christmas break coming up I'll have some time on my hands.
My creativity better not fail me.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I am totally doing this :3 The only problem is I need to finish other pictures first.........I have some time I guess

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'

Hmm... I think I'm going to try to do this... but all I have is gimp and a crappy mouse... ugh... what I would give to have a tablet for this.
I hope my camera can take a good enough picture... because what I'll be working on won't fit in the scanner. -.-
O.O I have a really good idea for the composition... inspiration you better not leave me.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

i wish i had a tablet..

;~;

i want to do this digitally..but i don't know how ;__;

i guess ill do some sketches and try to work it out from there O:

B

Blade5468

http://dragade.deviantart.com/art/Terra-Kingdom-Hearts-146746016

this is what I have so far :S going to place that guy in the center. probably.

hope that doesnt count as advertising my deviant art account or anything, though that would make no sense because I have literally nothing on it aside from things for this project.

crazzyBRY

i don't quite understand how u say ripping..

it means u can't copy the render/picture on the net then jst edit the image? or you have to DRAW EVERYTHING?

TrinityxLimit

i don't quite understand how u say ripping..

it means u can't copy the render/picture on the net then jst edit the image? or you have to DRAW EVERYTHING?

He means using someone else's EXACT picture, and you submit it saying you did it yourself. You're allowed to use renders, and if you use another picture(s), use HEAVY editing to where it's your own work.

Key_of_Faith

Am I allowed to put the PSP, Square Enix, and KH BbS logos? I plan on drawing it by hand then scanning it into the PC and editing it, adding these logos. Also, should the boxart I design involve making the back cover too (the side with the info on the game and such)? And one more thing: is it possible for me to use some of the details on a previous KH official boxart?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Am I allowed to put the PSP, Square Enix, and KH BbS logos? I plan on drawing it by hand then scanning it into the PC and editing it, adding these logos. Also, should the boxart I design involve making the back cover too (the side with the info on the game and such)? And one more thing: is it possible for me to use some of the details on a previous KH official boxart?

Yes, you can add the logos if you want. And no, you don't have to make a back.
For your last question, I'm not sure what you mean :/

Key_of_Faith

Oh, ok. Here's an example: I add the pillars in the KH2 FM boxart in my design. Is that allowed?

Oh, I forgot to mention this. I just registered here yesterday, and I have no idea how these contests work. Submitting an entry means submitting my design?
About drawing the characters, is it possible to draw new outfits for them, or adding and removing some details from them? And do I have to draw the characters in the same style as Nomura? Or can I draw them in my own style?
One last thing: Is it possible to hand-draw some of the characters and reedit my design, once it's scanned into the PC, adding the artwork of other characters? (Example: I hand-draw Terra and Co., and when I scan the design into the PC, I add Master Xehanort's face from his official artwork.)

crazzyBRY

He means using someone else's EXACT picture, and you submit it saying you did it yourself. You're allowed to use renders, and if you use another picture(s), use HEAVY editing to where it's your own work.

ok thanks =X

(25 Character Limit)

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Oh, I forgot to mention this. I just registered here yesterday, and I have no idea how these contests work. Submitting an entry means submitting my design?

Yes, you submit the boxart design to the account in the OP.

About drawing the characters, is it possible to draw new outfits for them, or adding and removing some details from them (I mean the clothes and character)?And do I have to draw the characters in the same style as Nomura? Or can I draw them in my own style?

You can add new outfits, as long as it's the characters from the game.

One last thing: Is it possible to hand-draw some of the characters and reedit my design, once it's scanned into the PC, adding the artwork of other characters? (Example: I hand-draw Terra and Co., and when I scan the design into the PC, I add Master Xehanort's face from his official artwork.)

I'd encourage you to draw MX if you can, because adding him in would look a little awkward =/

but it's your choice, so you can do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back