• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas7340

If Sephiroth is in KHIII, I think it would be awesome if you could fight him with Cloud as a party member.

After the fight, a cutscene would ensue wherein Cloud and Sephiroth end their one v. one duel. Sora would become separated from them somehow to ensure the end battle is one on one.

What do you guys think? After all, we already fought him solo twice, and it would be amazing to fight alongside Cloud

Anagram

Banned
I know it's been 13yrs since KH2 but.....I'm still kinda tired of him as a secret boss.

Zul

Awards
He's in way too many games, and there are many, many FF characters that haven't appeared as guests in a KH game yet.

So I do not want him in there, I really don't want any additional FF7 character in there at all.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
BRING HIM ON!!! I want him back so I could kick his ***! He's one of the best optional bosses and entertaining to experience. I just hope its difficult this time around.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
As much as we may not want it to happen, Sephiroth is gonna come back. Cloud's story isn't over, Sephiroth and him randomly took off towards the end of KH2, Tifa is still searching for them, and then we have that ominous Zack-feather scene in BbS's credits. That being said, I just hope this is the last we see of him.

TheOtherPromise

I know it's been 13yrs since KH2 but.....I'm still kinda tired of him as a secret boss.

Yeah, same. Sephiroth has become too predictable; I know he's going to do that depend heartless angel move and I'm ready for it. As much as I like Sephiroth, I think it would be better if they put in a totally new final fantasy secret boss. I would like to see Seymour Guado or Jecht instead.

Precursor Mar

I don't see anything wrong with him coming back if the whole Cloud B-plot is just an extra thing like it was in the original KH. Although if he's the only extra boss like in KH2 I'm going to be disappointed.

I want to see a bunch of extra bosses like in KH1. The other games (excluding BBS and the Final Mixes) have only had like 1 or 2 extra bosses.

Bridgeman

Why always Sephiroth? It's not like there aren't any other great Final Fantasy villains out there. Why not give Kefka a shot at being a secret boss for example?

Precursor Mar

Why always Sephiroth? It's not like there aren't any other great Final Fantasy villains out there. Why not give Kefka a shot at being a secret boss for example?

I'm not much of a Final Fantasy aficionado, but I believe Gilgamesh is a sort of recurring secret boss in the series, no? His multiple sword styles could make for a very interesting and difficult battle.

Seighart

Awards
Sephiroth because he's only been a big part of the series in 2 games. This subplot is not finished, so why not finish it now? Please, i can only imagine how crazy his boss fight would be on a next gen console. Imagine there's a portal and you're wisked to midgar or something. What if you fight him in that place where cloud fought him in Advent Children? Oh boi

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sephiroth because he's only been a big part of the series in 2 games. This subplot is not finished, so why not finish it now? Please, i can only imagine how crazy his boss fight would be on a next gen console. Imagine there's a portal and you're wisked to midgar or something. What if you fight him in that place where cloud fought him in Advent Children? Oh boi

Exactly, Sephiroth has become almost a staple in the series by now and his subplot is left hanging, but they DO have to spice him up and make him actually dangerous so that not just leveling up to 99 and learning his moves is already enough to sure-fire defeat him.
He would also definitely need new moves and some surprises up his sleeve (like i.e. his Scintilla-technique from Dissidia where he blocks an attack, stuns his opponent and counters with a heavy two-part sword slash).
Maybe even a two-phase battle against him would be neat where you only fight him in human form during phase I while in phase II he'll switch to One-Winged-Angel form and that's also when you get Cloud (and maybe Zack too?) as party member to be able to fight him on even grounds.
It would also be a sort of sneak peak for the FF VII remake which SE will surely not let pass.

However, that doesn't have to (and shouldn't) mean that he's the only secret non-Disney boss, Vanilla KH2 was very boring in that regard and you couldn't even re-challenge him like in KH 1.
As for other Final Fantasy bosses, I'm all in for those, especially since Dissidia already gave us some glimpses at how they fight.
Having to use the new freeflow movements in order to keep up with a fast, floating Kuja who's always shooting Flare and Holy magic at you from all angles or trying to dodge Golbez' Genesis rock could surely be interesting.

anniinan

I want Sephiroth to be back one last time, so Cloud and him could finally set their things. That would be awesome to fight Sephiroth with Cloud!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Numbered titles have "traditions", sort of, and I feel like Sephiroth is one of those. I'm hoping he comes back for KH3, but after that, I think we shouldn't fight him in future games as it'll become overdone after 3.

Awards
However, that doesn't have to (and shouldn't) mean that he's the only secret non-Disney boss, Vanilla KH2 was very boring in that regard and you couldn't even re-challenge him like in KH 1.
As for other Final Fantasy bosses, I'm all in for those, especially since Dissidia already gave us some glimpses at how they fight.
Having to use the new freeflow movements in order to keep up with a fast, floating Kuja who's always shooting Flare and Holy magic at you from all angles or trying to dodge Golbez' Genesis rock could surely be interesting.

Ironically, the guy named Sephiroth sums it up best. We need him because it's tradition. This fight should also be the best and most satisfying of the 3. However we should have some other non Disney Secret Bosses too.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Wouldn't you guys see it as Sephiroth as the Omega Weapon for the Kingdom Hearts franchise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back