• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Grinding Locations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

carseatbedrest

I just finished the game last night around level 37. I've got a long way to go before i hit 99, and I'm not sure where the optimal places to grind are. Anyone have an idea where to start?

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
You beat the game at lvl 37?! I just beat Monsters Inc and still have Frozen left and I'm lvl 41 lol. Been mindlessly grinding while enjoying the game haha

Zetsumei

Awards
I'm thinking the battle gates might be a good option, since some of them spawn a lot of enemies and you can do them over and over.

I haven't really tried grinding yet since I already know I can kill everything in the over world, I'd rather do all the other endgame stuff first and see where I end up after that. Level 99 will be the last thing I do I think.

maximumlight8

Awards
I found the best way, you need a decent magic stat like 60 though.

30K EXP in 30 seconds.

[video=youtube;ZIzjZY5CJdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIzjZY5CJdo[/video]

Awards
I found the best place to grind is battlegate 11 in San Fransokyo. Not only do you get a good chunk of exp but its easy and you also farm Wellspring Crystals. Which, as most people would know by that point, are absolutely necessary for crafting all the endgame synthesis items, including Ultima keyblade.

Back