• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Final times!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

Hey everyone!!!Namura has stated that soras story is not over and though extremely far away BBS,358/2,& coded are leading up to the grand finally of our Favorite game series of all!!!

I would just like your thoughts or some theories on what do you expect or what would you like to see in the next game!What were your favorite memories and parts of all of the games in the series.Will you miss all the arguing and speculating we did over the years.

If anything would you hope for a secret ending at the end of KH:III like we've seen so many times at the end of the others-leading up to a KH:IV!?!and do you think sora and kairi will share the paupou fruit?what about riku?and what if VAT or some of them make a return would it make the trilogy even better?

Also would you like traverse town to return to the series??and more final fantasy characters!!

just let me know your thoughts on anything involving the future games!thanks!:thumbsup:

Game_Punk

i still would like to see sora,rikku, and kiari as the main party. Now i defend this statement.

Sora would still be sora.
Rikku would be like goofy.
Kiari would be like doneld.

yes they all would be using keyblades, and yes i realize that would be a lot of keyblade posibilities.
but this teamwould be awsum.
Rikku would still have his Dark aura and Dark shield abilities.
Kiari would still be developing her fighting skills but would have a lot of potential for a mage like figure.

thats my opinion.

:closedeyes:

Macabre

Gold Member
Hey everyone!!!Namura has stated that soras story is not over and though extremely far away BBS,358/2,& coded are leading up to the grand finally of our Favorite game series of all!!!

I would just like your thoughts or some theories on what do you expect or what would you like to see in the next game!What were your favorite memories and parts of all of the games in the series.Will you miss all the arguing and speculating we did over the years.

If anything would you hope for a secret ending at the end of KH:III like we've seen so many times at the end of the others-leading up to a KH:IV!?!and do you think sora and kairi will share the paupou fruit?what about riku?and what if VAT or some of them make a return would it make the trilogy even better?

Also would you like traverse town to return to the series??and more final fantasy characters!!

just let me know your thoughts on anything involving the future games!thanks!:thumbsup:

Woah,slow down now,Tetsuya Nomura said that Sora's Story will end in KH3 but that doesn't mean that the whole series will end,new games may arise,new protagonist,new villains,etc.

Traverse Town may or may not appear in the future and more FF characters will appear in the future.

No theories about the ending from me.

WilFrEDo 12

yall suck!I'm just saying what would you like to see in the next games if anything fuc.king retards!!

DarkSoldier85

I agree that i would like to see SRK as the main party. That would be freakin amazing!
but i agree that we're getting way too far ahead.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
Woah,slow down now,Tetsuya Nomura said that Sora's Story will end in KH3 but that doesn't mean that the whole series will end,new games may arise,new protagonist,new villains,etc.

Traverse Town may or may not appear in the future and more FF characters will appear in the future.

No theories about the ending from me.

nope. nomura said KH is Sora's story, and it will end with sora!

WilFrEDo 12

how come you asked for our thoughts and theories??

yeah but thats not all i asked.If they cant come up with a theory which yeah i admit you really cant;shoot i had like a million other questions like what WOULD you like to see in the next game?and the sora and kairi stuff.Their retards-case closed.:thumbsup:

Macabre

Gold Member
yeah but thats not all i asked.If they cant come up with a theory which yeah i admit you really cant;shoot i had like a million other questions like what WOULD you like to see in the next game?and the sora and kairi stuff.Their retards-case closed.:thumbsup:

Lol.
You shouldn't be calling others retards just because they didn't answer you're questions or give you any comments,if you need to know what others want,their theories or anything,just ask.

Calling anyone a retard doesn't give ya any positive thoughts from others or earns ya respect.

WilFrEDo 12

Lol.
You shouldn't be calling others retards just because they didn't answer you're questions or give you any comments,if you need to know what others want,their theories or anything,just ask.

Calling anyone a retard doesn't give ya any positive thoughts from others or earns ya respect.

Your right,I'm sorry;i was being a di.ck

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
They need more Final Fantasy characters. I'm thinking they should have an older version of Tidus (Older as in the Tidus from FF10, not the shrunken-down one of him from the first and second games.) as a party member, as well as Jecht (Also form FF10), and possibly Zack from FF7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back