• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII demo at Sweet Suite '18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagcifreak

When scrolling through Instagram a few minutes ago I just came across the list of brands that will be shown off at this years Toy Insider's Sweet Suite on July 11th. It's basically a Mini Toy Fair where companies usually show off their new toys. I'm really surprised to see Kingdom Hearts 3 on the list as the Sweet Suite focuses more on Playline/Kids toys. I'm assuming either Diamond Select will show off their new KHIII figures for Fall 2018/Early 2019 or some toy company got the license for KHIII toys and we might get to see new Playline Action figures for the upcoming game. We didn't get any Playline KH toys since the release of the first game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_b1QpBV_2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pgzdaeq8h33q

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New KHIII toys getting revealed at Sweet Suite '18

New hair color changing Aqua doll! Place in a dark room and it'll turn from blue to white!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Probably won't happen but It'd be cool if a Disney world was confirmed though one of these toys. Like SDG getting a form change.

Neo_

Awards

Really excited for this not only for KH, but also Nintendo & Jakks; odd thing is it should list 'Diamond' instead of just KH3, so it could be new figures (which I would be glad to see as Diamond's sculpts leave some to be desired, though their Pete figure is nice).

What is Playline? Are you talking about those 2-packs that released alongside the first game? I wish those were more successful, and they probably would be with another go-around.

Last edited:

bagcifreak

What is Playline? Are you talking about those 2-packs that released alongside the first game? I wish those were more successful, and they probably would be with another go-around.

"Playline" is any toy that is made for kids and is being mass produced for big retailers. At least that's the term you use within some toy collector communities. Also yesssss I wish too! Not that I don't love all the Play Arts figures we got ever since but I would have loved to see some company releasing figures and plysets based off the games. With kids toys it's also way easier to make a bunch of different figures.

Also I really wonder if it's Diamond Select or a different company. Maybe Hasbro or some other company will also be making KH figs?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

New hair color changing Aqua doll! Place in a dark room and it'll turn from blue to white!

It'll take 12 years for the hair to change color and Mickey toys nearby will talk about it but never do anything to turn the lights on.

eiczerofour

When will these new pictures be out? As much as I would love to see Riku or Xion merch... I am expecting new Sora, Mickey, and Donald / Goody stuff... which will be okay, just not ideal.

Neo_

Awards

I knew this was too hype lol, and I'm not really ready for another line as Diamond has it covered pretty well.

bagcifreak

This is soooo weird! Sweet Suite is a really small event that only focuses on toys. They have never showcased videogames. Lucky for the few KH fans who went there cause I doubt many people were standing in line for this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This is soooo weird! Sweet Suite is a really small event that only focuses on toys. They have never showcased videogames. Lucky for the few KH fans who went there cause I doubt many people were standing in line for this.
The channel seems to cater to the mummy bloggers, so it's a good marketing strategy if they want parents to become aware that there's a Disney game coming out with Toy Story in it that their kids can play.

eiczerofour

Ohh well. :( At least sdcc is next week and a ds rep confirmed some kh stuff would be shown off.

Perkilator

Awards

So no toys at all?! Just the same demo from before?

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SMECKLEDORF US LIKE THIS?!

Patricier

[FONT=&quot]Don't know if this is part of the toy fair, or if anyone else saw this, but here is a video of a real life Infinity Badge (Toy Story World) keyblade along with a real life display of The Toy Box's logo, courtesy of a Twitter user posting it on Facebook
oishii-smile.png
https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHearts/videos/10155593608565841/[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If I may say so, the keyblade and World logo both look quite unbungalievably impressive! :)[/FONT]

Neo_

Awards

I think the thing that sold it was it was just the KH3 logo in that image instead of a company like Diamond, so that made it odd right off the bat.

Ohh well. :( At least sdcc is next week and a ds rep confirmed some kh stuff would be shown off.
Eh, they'll probably just showcase the Tron wave and some of the statues... didn't you also say Terra & Stitch were coming? Maybe that'll be there too.

So no toys at all?! Just the same demo from before?

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SMECKLEDORF US LIKE THIS?!
lol, I was honestly way too excited for this. :tongue: Like this was borderline E3-level for me today thinking about what toys were gonna be revealed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Don't know if this is part of the toy fair, or if anyone else saw this, but here is a video of a real life Infinity Badge (Toy Story World) keyblade along with a real life display of The Toy Box's logo, courtesy of a Twitter user posting it on Facebook
oishii-smile.png
https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHearts/videos/10155593608565841/

If I may say so, the keyblade and World logo both look quite unbungalievably impressive! :)
This was at Japan Expo in Paris! It is very impressive how they went all out on recreating portions of Andy's room, as well as making two Keyblades for the event.

eiczerofour

Eh, they'll probably just showcase the Tron wave and some of the statues... didn't you also say Terra & Stitch were coming? Maybe that'll be there too.

Yeah, they are in Gamestops system and they will be releasing soon as an exclusive so that would make a lot of sense. And you are right... probably Tron wave, but I can hope for a Riku and Xion lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back