• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIIFM+ true or false

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan1wwe

i saw a video that showed the Heartless Manufactory in ansems study floor open and i dont know how to open the Heartless Manufactory floor if u can thats why i wanna no if u can or if u can or if it was a cheat disc or something and if u can could you let me no thanks.

Zexionmaster

Im pretty much confused about the videos and letters of information gathered. Is KH2FM+ already out in the U.S? If so, then I should head for EB Games right now. If not, then ill just go to play-asia.com to find and buy the game. I just hope it will release in the U.S.

xickae

Im pretty much confused about the videos and letters of information gathered. Is KH2FM+ already out in the U.S? If so, then I should head for EB Games right now. If not, then ill just go to play-asia.com to find and buy the game. I just hope it will release in the U.S.

FOR THE MILLION TIME KH 2: FM+ WILL NEVER GO OUTSIDE JAPAN.

That room you ask is just for KH 2: FM+, so unless you have FM you will never reach that room.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I'll say it a bit nicer, The Final Mix game is not comming anywhere outside of Japan. You could still import it and use a swap magic on your PS2 but other than that there's no way you could play it. I have heard that the final mix was a gift from Nomura because they missed out on somthing or maybe it was other some other circumstance but whatever the case maybe the Final Mix game will not come out in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back