• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
on your buddy list?
sure, but only if i can add you to mine

and GEEKS RULE!!!
my cousin can sing the japanese song on ten when tidus and yuna are in the spring making out, adn hes pretty good at it compared to his past tries in my presence

hes learning to speak and understand the language too, adn he is the one who got me into square games
plus he is suposed to be 20, but unless you know that, youd mistake him for a 15 year old, a realy tall 15 year old

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I listen to KH1 and KHII OST's. I ordered the first one from walmart(.com) and the second I downloaded, but skipped atlantica songs. I have a playlist for both soundtracks that I listen to often, like when I'm doing homework.
What I like about soundtracks most is no lyrics, but some people call me weird for liking the KH OSTs, but w/e.
I really liked March Caprice on the first one,
and dearly beloved is cooler (IMO) in the KHII ost
one winged angel is so cool too

Apollo

Silver Member
I really like the songs and I use to be able to sing them japan but I forgot most of the words now! can I be on your buddy list 713?

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
I really like the songs and I use to be able to sing them japan but I forgot most of the words now! can I be on your buddy list 713?

hmmmmmm HECK NO YOU CAN'T!!!! lolz JKJK ur silly since you were the first person on my list you goober!!! once i learned the words i couldn't forget them they are engraved in my mind

Why cant you download music on your computer?

i have dial up because wireless isn't available yet where i live so anything that gets downloaded makes the computer run even slower then it already does..

shadow_of_light

i may not listen all of the songs, since i weed out the ones i don't like, but yes i do. and actually, i was able to get the kh original soundtrack complete, so i have everything.

Z3120

Minus the Ariel songs where she sings, the KH2 OST is one of the most complete OSTs I've heard in a long time.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I listen to the KH2 soundtrack especially when I'm doing homework, or just for the fun of it. I actually prefer the instrumental songs to Passion.

However, I do enjoy listening to the KH1 soundtrack more than KH2. I find the songs to be longer and they sound more orchestral, if you know what I mean...

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I have ALL the kh soundtracks on my mp3 player and i am listening all day whatever and i am doing!!!:)
(yeah at school too XD)
I just love those songs so much^-^(a real kh maniac i know)
And i like ff songs too btw ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back