• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol, I actually have all the soundtracks, including Final Mix and RE: Chain of Memories. I listen to them every day almost. I actually have a playlist for Utada Hikaru and KH games on my Ipod. Yeah I'm a geek. :lol:

By the way Wolfedawg, you can actually get all the soundtracks from KHInsider.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i have the kh1 and2 soundtracks, they helped me get through my multiple groundings
i listen to the lyric songs the most, but i do like friends in my heart, always on my mind, and roxas the most out of the non lyric songs, but i never listen to the little mermaid songs anymore, they are just way to cheesie

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
you got the songs from your parents?
i had to bye my own to get it, and then, they sent an extra set for free and my sister got it
and mine is japanese just so people know, my dad ordered the wrong one, but thats not a compalint now

Yeah it was for christmas and mine is in japnese too but i've learned Passion well enough so i can sing along to it lol of the non-lyric songs i really like Passion (orchesrtra version) Kairi Roxas and Missing You

Last edited:

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
i got them before i was a member of KHI but i did visit it from time to time i just never really looked at anything but the forums and message board thing

I guess its just good to know that you can get them here. And Hikari713, we're all geeks but thats what makes us so cool!!! :thumbup:

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
I guess its just good to know that you can get them here. And Hikari713, we're all geeks but thats what makes us so cool!!! :thumbup:

HECK YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!! and i didn't even know you could getthem here.
Its funny earlier today a friend of mine informed me i am a dork because i am silly funny retarded dumb and smart at the same time..............:mellow:

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
HECK YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!! and i didn't even know you could getthem here.
Its funny earlier today a friend of mine informed me i am a dork because i am silly funny retarded dumb and smart at the same time..............:mellow:

Lol it sucks that you have to get the songs one at a time but thank god for multiple tabs. Yeah my girlfriend tells me that I'm a geek all the time because of Kingdom Hearts. Lol I actually finished my Play Arts collections this past week. I have Sora, Kairi, Roxas and Axel. Boo yeah!!!!!!!

lol :lol:

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i personaly think that the japanese sora was better than haley, neither his nor his sisters voices where ment for singing

i love to confuse my friends with the atlantica songs though, just to see if they can guess what world its from, only one got it on swim this way, it was in japanese so no one could understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back