• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII like JAK II? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No not in a grandtheft auto sense..besides the fact you can take skateboards with the triangle and have maps

But in the gameplay sense, it seems as though Sora is able to transform into a darker entity, A.K.A Anti-Sora form like Jak does Dark Jak. This could explain what happens if you don't use a pill.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

prod44

thats maybe wut happened to riku and he has to wear that thing accross his eyes?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know for that one, Sora seems a bitunderstandable, you never know what could happen when
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yoda_Mickey

Oh I thought you ment that it's like Jak II in the sense that it's much darker than it's more child friendly predecesor.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xaldin said:
No not in a grandtheft auto sense..besides the fact you can take skateboards with the triangle and have maps

But in the gameplay sense, it seems as though Sora is able to transform into a darker entity, A.K.A Anti-Sora form like Jak does Dark Jak. This could explain what happens if you don't use a pill.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm really confused,when did this "Anti-Sora" appear??I never seen him.Is he in a cutscene or something?If he is,can you upload to youtube?Thanks :p

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's a drive. If you are hit while going into a Drive Form Sora will go into this Beast-Form (which reminds me of Nine Tails Naruto in the Haku battle) and just destroy ****.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Thinking back was the Sora taking a pill scene cut? I don't remember seeing it... Hell I don't even remember Sora and Namine running into each other, aside from the "Ghost" Form at the very end of the game.

E

Eclipse

Sora: i want to get back on the pill....
kairi: what? you mean all that sex was for nothing?
Sora:...well it was loads of fun trying!

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
Sora: i want to get back on the pill....
kairi: what? you mean all that sex was for nothing?
Sora:...well it was loads of fun trying!
Ha! Thats reminds me of Roseanne....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The Anti Form and the skateboarding stuff are probably the only similiarities between KH2 and Jak II. It's actually a good thing Kh2 doesn't have too many Jak II similiarities, otherwise, Sora would be trying to act like a Solid Snake or Wolverine clone just like Jak( as you can see, my respect for Jak is very low since he decided to become a total cliched character. Ratchet ownz his a** now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back