• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII:FM+ Video of a new cutscene( with english subtitles!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

I'm not sure if anyone already posted this, and i hope not...
but, I just found a video of the scene where Zexion, Vexen and Xigbar were talking and the video has english subtitles so you can understand. So I just though I would share it with all of you because I love you all so much....

YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Zexion in TWTNW (subbed)

It really reveals alot, especially the "Room of Awakening" part.

V

V.A.T.13

*pats your head* This is a little old ^^;
But it'll be good to remind everyone of this scene. :'3

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm not sure if anyone already posted this, and i hope not...
but, I just found a video of the scene where Zexion, Vexen and Xigbar were talking and the video has english subtitles so you can understand. So I just though I would share it with all of you because I love you all so much....

YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Zexion in TWTNW (subbed)

It really reveals alot, especially the "Room of Awakening" part.

It's old, but thanks for trying to find news on the next KH game!

I

The Show Must Go On
Not just old, but very old. But at least you tried ^.^ *pat pat*

swizzle

You are such a drag..
its a good reminder! nice work

oh something i just noticed, he says that when the keyblade weilders were gone, a man who lost his memories was born or sumthing. maybe terra ven and aqua put their souls, hearts, minds, beings, or wutever, into xehenort, i dont noe. or maybe terra ven and aqua were defeated but they took out the uem with them, like a self destruct or sumthing and then uem put all of his knowledge and stuff into a being, xehenort.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
its a good reminder! nice work

oh something i just noticed, he says that when the keyblade weilders were gone, a man who lost his memories was born or sumthing. maybe terra ven and aqua put their souls, hearts, minds, beings, or wutever, into xehenort, i dont noe. or maybe terra ven and aqua were defeated but they took out the uem with them, like a self destruct or sumthing and then uem put all of his knowledge and stuff into a being, xehenort.

Nice thought...Perhaps good friends are able to combine what's left of them into one being but have this one being not remember anything of the originals pasts?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
aint seen any of the vids before, but apparently its an old find.
neverthless thanx for em TFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back