• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Writing Contest! [Ends September 1st!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wait, this was extended? awesome! remember that story i was working on since june (severely neglected lmao)? can i enter that when i'm finished? its in multiple chapters, but i could put the finished product in a master post.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
wait, this was extended? awesome! remember that story i was working on since june (severely neglected lmao)? can i enter that when i'm finished? its in multiple chapters, but i could put the finished product in a master post.

Sure, you can enter it! I look forward to reading the finished product, chuman. C:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Just a quick little question that probably doesn't need to be asked, but it's late, I'm tired, and I can't seem to get my comp to type up what I want it to. With the partners piece, how do we post that one up? Do we put up all parts in each of our threads? Post our piece in our thread while our partner does the same? Or do we pick a thread to put it in, and just make a note of whose piece is which? The story's done, it just needs to be posted, so I figured it was a good time to ask.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Congrats on getting all of your entries done, Dream! :D I'll read your last one after I help bring in groceries.

And a quick announcement: There may be a delay in handing out rewards next week. As a result, please be patient because, I have a few things going on next weekend and wrapping this up will take a bit of time for me to do. C:

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thank you everyone for partaking in this contest! A real treat to see all of the unique entries each of you presented in this year's contest. The awards will soon to follow and some voting as well. C: I'll be closing this thread in the meantime. Keep a look out for notifications sometime next week, kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back