• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Writer's Guild!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
CreativeWritingGuild2PNG.png~original

Welcome to the Writer's Guild!

This is the place you'll need to SUBSCRIBE to learn about upcoming Events, Contests, Voting, and More! And as a part of the Writer's Guild, you can discuss upcoming events, ideas of your own or anything you want to write about! So don't be afraid to join in on the fun and sharpen your writer's skills! Of course, you will be alerted at all times, if there's an Event coming up or a Poll to vote upon as well!

[FAQ]

[Coming Soon]

Summer Writing Prompts

[KHI Seasonal Events]

Summer Writing Contest
Halloween Writing Contest
NaNoWriMo
Holiday Writing Contest

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
L5H1rDH.png

By 'subscribe, 'I imagine you mean using the forum's subscribe feature.
Either way, you know I'm in.

Yes, you'd be correct. :)
Awesome! I wasn't sure if I'd need to send a bunch of PM's out or not. (I probably will later for those that don't notice it right away.)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I had no idea that I wanted this I might not be able to do contests or anything, but hey, I'll see what I can do.

Noel

Awards
Crescent Log Update 1:

The Mad Libber Contest will begin sometime before or after the end uve' January. This is an all new twist to the standard but amazing contests we've had in the past. Due to how quick and easy it is to participate. There will be MANY —yesdangnnabitIsaidMANY— contests. There will be a unique "award" for each contest that will be given out for the winner. If you receive 3 uve' the many awards. You'll be in for an amazing surprise. c:

foodsatire?

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I've subscribed because I've been neglecting my story writing and I'd like to resharpen my skill

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Holy cranberry, it's almost Valentine's Day! Any plans for a Shipper/Valentine's Writer's Guild thing?

Certainly! :D If you guys want the contest to be done in any special or particular way, let me know! I can whip one a V-Day contest tonight and start it officially right away.

However, if Noel wants to do his Mad Libber Contest in February then the V-Day Contest may be postponed.

Also you're welcome everybody! Happy this thread is considered useful to you guys!

Noel

Awards
Certainly! :D If you guys want the contest to be done in any special or particular way, let me know! I can whip one a V-Day contest tonight and start it officially right away.

However, if Noel wants to do his Mad Libber Contest in February then the V-Day Contest may be postponed.

Also you're welcome everybody! Happy this thread is considered useful to you guys!

We could always split the difference and make the first Mad Libber Contest be Valentine theme'd? However that might be a problem with the unique rewards. Seeing this contest is just testing the waters, I wouldn't see to much uve' a problem letting the first MLC award out the Shipper Award.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Subscribing to this for sure! :D I wish I could take part in the Valentine's contest, though, but I'm so busy right now ;~; I'll try to write up an entry, though!!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Subscribing to this for sure! :D I wish I could take part in the Valentine's contest, though, but I'm so busy right now ;~; I'll try to write up an entry, though!!

Awesome! C: Well, I hope you're able to enter in the contest.

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: Mad Libber Contest is up and running! Please check it out, so you don't miss entering it.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I'm not sure how many people care, or how many actually enjoyed my critique and editing, but I wanna get back into it again. I want to be as serious as possible and I wanna work with writers again. If any of you want me to read your work and slam down with honest feelings while pointing out all the errors I can, I will. I have no obligations of work anymore.

Though, right now I'm trying to raise my laptop from the dead so for now I'll be doing it on physical paper, give am overall run down of my feelings and opinions, and if you want it, a full thing pointing out errors later. Right now I'm stuck with reading off my phone or tablet I'm borrowing. Typing long-winded responses is difficult at the moment but I'm working on it.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Ok guys, I'm doing a Five Nights at Freddy's novelization or some friends who are too scared to play, can't finish it, and/or can't watch it. I'm gonna try not to do the chapters too long as of now, and its gonna be a bit of a challenge because I've got less to go on than usual. But this will give me a bit more freedom in writing the characters.

Remember: this is a novelization. I'm absolutely NOT gonna do romance! XD (eugh)

And I know a lot of us are oversaturated at this point, but...yeah...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So I'm not sure how many people care, or how many actually enjoyed my critique and editing, but I wanna get back into it again. I want to be as serious as possible and I wanna work with writers again. If any of you want me to read your work and slam down with honest feelings while pointing out all the errors I can, I will. I have no obligations of work anymore.

Though, right now I'm trying to raise my laptop from the dead so for now I'll be doing it on physical paper, give am overall run down of my feelings and opinions, and if you want it, a full thing pointing out errors later. Right now I'm stuck with reading off my phone or tablet I'm borrowing. Typing long-winded responses is difficult at the moment but I'm working on it.

I just wanted to let you know that's it awesome to have you back to help critique other peoples stories. :) So, it's greatly appreciated, because I don't always have the time to do it and not exactly my forte; since I'm better at misspelling at most and a tiny bit of grammar.

Ok guys, I'm doing a Five Nights at Freddy's novelization or some friends who are too scared to play, can't finish it, and/or can't watch it. I'm gonna try not to do the chapters too long as of now, and its gonna be a bit of a challenge because I've got less to go on than usual. But this will give me a bit more freedom in writing the characters.

Remember: this is a novelization. I'm absolutely NOT gonna do romance! XD (eugh)

I look forward to reading your Five Nights at Freddy's novelization, Chibi! I'll keep an eye out for it and wish you the best of luck in writing it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back