• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI World Series: New Mods at Old Mods -- Game One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BOTTOM OF THE FIRST, TWO OUTS, RUNNER ON THIRD

up to the plate is... Taylor

pitch #1: Taylor hits a ball deep into left field. Sign is there to make the grab, but... wait! an error? A CATCHING ERROR BY SIGN results in a double for Taylor and a run scored by Lycanthrope. Old Mods lead 2 to nothing. Unbelievable. A failed routine play by Sign results in the Old Mods extending the lead by 2.

Let's replay that:

Taylor hits a ball deep into left field. Sign is there to make the grab, but... wait! an error? A CATCHING ERROR BY SIGN results in a double for Taylor and a run scored by Lycanthrope. Old Mods lead 2 to nothing. Unbelievable. A failed routine play by Sign results in the Old Mods extending the lead by 2.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BOTTOM OF THE FIRST, TWO OUTS, RUNNER ON SECOND

up to the plate is... Silh

Hidden: Is... is Silh kissing the bat? What is he doing?

pitch #1: right down the middle, strike 1
pitch #2: right down the middle, strike 2
pitch #3: right down the middle, STRIKE 3

Hidden: the old mods are furious with Silh, Chris. Let me tell you, my nig. This shit is raw. If you look at the replay, Silh is too busy applying lotion to his legs and forgets that he is actually batting. He strikes out, stranding one as we head into the second inning sometime tomorrow

END OF THE SECOND
score is 2-0, Old Mods leading

due up for the new mods:

sign
chaser
narukami

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Chris: before we head into the top of the second, i just want to say that this game has already reached an unprecedented level of conflict. what do you think Hidden?

Hidden: *adjusting his spotify playlist* oh... well... uhhhhh haha whaa? yeah though i'm loving this feud. the old staff and new staff have never been on great terms, but this is the first time we're actually seeing it unfold like this. what a game so far. a few costly errors by the new staff has resulted in the old staff taking a quick lead. if they keep playing like that, the old mods will be taking home the world series title once again

Chris: you also have to keep in mind that the new staff looks nervous on the field. you can tell they're nervous out there, and the shrewd, eerily poised scubasteve dominated the mound in the first inning. can he keep it up? unless the new staff can learn to not dwell on the little mistakes, they will not win this series. the old mods might even win in four straight games.

Hidden: sho nuff

Chris: On the other hand, you have some aggressive players on the old mods. They already lost Stooge for game one, and that's an... well, it's an ok loss. not a horrible loss, but if they let their tempers get the best of them like that again, then... maybe, the new mods might stand a chance.

Hidden: sho nuff

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
TOP OF THE SECOND

at the plate is... sign

pitch #1: a perfect 84 mph slider right down the middle. sign swings and misses. STRIKE 1
pitch #2: sign hits a grounder right to scuba, who retrieves it for a routine ground out.

1 OUT!!!!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
TOP OF THE SECOND, ONE OUT

up to the plate is... Chaser

pitch #1: scubasteve throws an underhanded toss to Chaser, taunting him. he swings and misses. STRIKE 1

the umpire, shamdeo, walks to the mound and tells him to never pitch like that again. steve nods

pitch #2: scubasteve throws another underhanded toss to Chaser, taunting him. he swings and misses. STRIKE 2

the umpire, shamdeo, walks to the mound and tells him that this is his final warning. steve nods

pitch #3: scubasteve throws a 112 mph fastball right down the middle for a strike three and his second strikeout of the night. the umps are all scene shaking their heads at steve, but they know they can't do anything to stop him until he blatantly gets out of hand.

Hidden: scuba better watch himself, Chris

Chris: sho

Hidden: nuff

TWO OUTS

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
TOP OF THE SECOND, TWO OUTS

at the plate is... Narukami

pitch #1: steve, grinning, throws a fastball that is SMASHED OUT OF THE PARK BY NARUKAMI. UNBELIEVABLE. a solo home run shot by Narukami!!!! and the new mods are on the board.

Chris: If you look at the replay, you can see just how easily Narukami decimated that ball. And look as he passes third base. He's taunting Steve as he runs home. Are we seeing a new rivalry here Hidden?

Hidden: yeah, maybe

2-1, old mods leading

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
TOP OF THE SECOND, TWO OUTS

up to the plate is... Ruran

pitch #1: STRIKE 1
pitch #2: STRIKE 2
pitch #3: ruran hits a single into left field

Hidden: it seems like the new mods are starting to regain composure on the field. they're starting to regain momentum. perhaps steve is slipping?

Chris: scubasteve is one of the most creative pitchers in the game. i don't know if a home run and a hit is going to be enough to bring him down. but it's obvious that his teammates might be losing trust in him. and the umpires don't really know how to handle it right now as the crowd continues to cheer for their favorite pitcher

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
TOP OF THE SECOND, TWO OUTS, RUNNERS ON FIRST AND SECOND

up to the plate is... Taochan

pitch #1: a 36 mph change up is hit by Taochan. a routine play for the shortstop, Taylor, who ACCIDENTALLY misses the ball as it bounces into the outfield. the runners will advance. and the bases are now loaded!!! the new mods' dugout is going crazy!! un-be-lievable!!!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
TOP OF THE SECOND, TWO OUTS, BASES LOADED

up to the plate is... Gexus (0-0, walked in 1st)

Hidden: You can tell the new mods are starting to regain momentum. the bases are loaded, and gexus is not a bad hitter, either. But the old mods also remain calm. A simple base hit could tie the game right here, Chris.

pitch #1: strike
pitch #2: strike
pitch #3: strike

and now we head into the bottom of the second

MID SECOND
Old Mods lead 2-1

due up:

ulti
victor
scubasteve

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
just to spice things up I took 3 hits of acid before the second inning and I'm starting to feel some weird type of way right about now

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BOTTOM OF THE SECOND

up to the plate is... ulti

pitch #1: ulti hits a grounder to taochan who retrieves the ball and throws it to master spockanort, but the throw is wild due to her torn acl. ulti is safe with a single

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BOTTOM OF THE SECOND, RUNNER ON FIRST

up to the plate is... victor

pitch #1: victor hits a line drive deep into left field, but he's too slow and still gets thrown out at first. ulti advances to second.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BOTTOM OF THE SECOND, ONE OUT, RUNNER ON SECOND

up to the plate is... scubasteve

Hidden: Look at this staredown between steve and tacochan right now, Chris

Chris: *buzzed/on acid* you just called her tacochan dude

Hidden: *mouth agape/starts bursting into laughter* oh my god.... that's so weird i always make that mistake!!! taco-chan!!! taco taco taco!!! heeeeeeeee *snorts cocaine and then becomes more relaxed* ahh.... here's the pitch

pitch #1: STRIKE
pitch #2: scuba hits a 2-run homerun deep into center field

CURRENT SCORE:

4-1 old mods lead

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BOTTOM OF THE SECOND, ONE OUT

up to the plate is... passion

Chris: Taochan looks defeated, Hidden. She has give up four runs in two innings. Is this the end of her reign? I don't know, bloke.

Hidden: I see something in her eyes, actually, desu. It's the look of someone who hasn't given up, but who also doesn't know if she can live up to her potential. I guess we'll find out.

pitch #1: strike 1
pitch #2: strike 2
pitch #3: strike 3

Chris: I'm glad Passion struck out. Fuck the Red Sox.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
BOTTOM OF THE SECOND, TWO OUTS

up to the plate is... allen craig

pitch #1: allen craig grounds out

END SECOND
4-1 old mods lead

due up:
guard
master spockanort
sign

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
UPDATE: jeels has been hired as the dude who hands out beers in the stands. his role in this battle will become clear as the story rages onward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back