• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Ultimate? Hardly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

I've been using the KHI Ultimate theme for a while now, and recently, I've noticed a couple things.

Why can't I change some of my settings (such as my profile) on this theme, but I can on the Forum Default theme?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
What settings are not there for you? a.k.a be more specific please.. and all forum themes are different, not one is the same. Each has different styles which results in options being in different places somewhat. Just have to dig around a bit.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, if I'm not mistaken, dg promised to make new Ultimate and tren_Z skins months ago since the current versions have a few bugs and are just overall outdated, but he retired for a while and the skins never got made.

EDIT: By the way Joe, try switching to Ultimate yourself and look around your CP a bit. You'll notice there's no link to edit your profile.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Oh wow I see now. Kinda sucks, yeah only thing I can suggest is changing to a different theme, changing the settings and changing back to the KHI Ultimate theme. Forgot how ugly and outdated this skin is though.. KH Lite v2 ftw.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I've been using the KHI Ultimate theme for a while now, and recently, I've noticed a couple things.

Why can't I change some of my settings (such as my profile) on this theme, but I can on the Forum Default theme?
Welcome to 6 months ago.

Expect a new one soon. I have a few weeks off starting Friday and I'm going to be working on a new one <3

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, when I first joined, I wondered about that, then, I found out how to change the theme, so its good

D

Deleted member 36435

When the Ultimate skin was designed those features did not exist therefore they aren't implemented into the skin.
So, it was the Ultimate skin back then.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I miss ultimate.

I hope it doesn't have bugs on the new version!

Well, part of the reason we are making a new one is to get rid of the bugs, implement the new features, etc. Naturally, there is a chance of there being a few glitches and kinks once the new skins are made, but of course those will get worked out if there are any.

When the Ultimate skin was designed those features did not exist therefore they aren't implemented into the skin.
So, it was the Ultimate skin back then.

It sure was. I loved that shit until dg made the 2.0 skins.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
There's also the new SimpleClean skin, which I currently use.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't mean to sound like an asshole here, but is there any chance I might get repped for addressing this? :E

Asshole? No. Dumbass? Absolutely. Do you honestly think you were the first to notice? If anything, you should be negrepped for even asking.

That's pretty tempting actually.

Qarx

You act like you're the first/only person to ever notice or address this problem.

Didn't think so.

Sorry....

I was kind of being facisious(sp?), actually. I wasn't actually expecting anyone to take it seriously....
I thought the big, toothy smile was a dead giveaway to that.
Once again, I'm sorry for that....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back