• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Spook-A-Thon [Voting]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one is your favorite?

• The Devil's So Much Stronger Than A Man

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Untitled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiara's first Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CD's Story

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The Devil's So Much Stronger Than the Man

Boy oh boy, I really like this one! I imagine this ties in with some of the previous stories you've written on here? Either way, I really like the bad guy/villain/demon. Such suggestive themes makes it one helluva yummy story. I probably shouldn't like the demon side of Tristan di' Angelo, but I can't help it. The fight scene was phenomenal as well!

Untitled

Damn, can you write or what! Seriously! You should write more often, because I totally did not see this coming! <3 I loved every bit of this! I feel really bad for Jack, because that is one heck of a way to go. Too bad he never made it to the bar, lost all his hard work on his laptop, and ended up face to face with the Grim Reaper.

Kiara's First Halloween

Poor Simba. First Mufasa makes fun of him and then Nala wants more cubs. This was really good and pretty hilarious at certain points. I was quite impressed with the amount of Halloween words you used in this. Furthermore, I liked how Jack continues to try to bring Halloween to other words unsuccessfully. xD Last but not least, it was cool to see them all battle it out against Scar. Maybe they'll have better luck with Christmas? xD

CD's Story

Your story is still incredible eerie and disturbing. Which is good and fits the theme of Halloween. I liked it and thought it was good. Certainly different and fun to read. I wonder if they'll ever confirm if he was haunted or not based on that mug? :D

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
As the mayor of gravity falls, i do declare; GIT IT

Venx

Thanks KitKat, had a lot of fun doing this. I'll probably start a series on this scenario, so many ideas I have to do.

Btw. I like how you pointed out that you're sorry for Simba, but not for Kovu who was the main buttmonkey in here :)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I forgot to add it in my story but if you can't see the image in there, right click it and hit "view image." That'll open the photo in a new tab.

Edit: @KK: if anything else happens to me I'll be sure to let you know. Like if the mug just explodes for no reason or something. It's been a few years so I'm not expecting anything but you never know.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Lol i was halfway gunning for horror when i decided to flip into satirical territory so i just hope the reader enjoys it for what it is.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
This almost seemed like the contest of ran out of time/couldn't find the time or ambition to write. I'm glad you liked the story, KitKat; and yeah, that darkside is ridiculously easy to kinda like even though you know you shouldn't. :p And I've always felt like fight scenes are my weak spot, so I'm glad to hear that they seem to be improving this year. Believe, me, there's a ton of them in my stories; I need to practice... X3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This almost seemed like the contest of ran out of time/couldn't find the time or ambition to write. I'm glad you liked the story, KitKat; and yeah, that darkside is ridiculously easy to kinda like even though you know you shouldn't. :p And I've always felt like fight scenes are my weak spot, so I'm glad to hear that they seem to be improving this year. Believe, me, there's a ton of them in my stories; I need to practice... X3

Yeah, it's been this way for three years total now. I think I might opt it out next year, because it gets the fewest amount of entries possible, and try something else. I do plan on starting the Holiday aka Christmas contest a lot sooner, so there's more time for people to enter it. Including adding new things for it. (Also, I think apart of why the Halloween Contest doesn't get as many entries is because of how busy things get in real life too.)

Your welcome for the review. :D I noticed you wrote something new and related to previous stories you've entered for other contests, so I'll be reading that soon too. Definitely improved a lot on fight scenes!

chuman said:
Lol i was halfway gunning for horror when i decided to flip into satirical territory so i just hope the reader enjoys it for what it is.

I still stand by what I said about your entry though. ;) I definitely enjoyed it a lot and extremely imaginative! <3

CD said:
Edit: @KK: if anything else happens to me I'll be sure to let you know. Like if the mug just explodes for no reason or something. It's been a few years so I'm not expecting anything but you never know.

Wait, this happened in real life?! :O

Venx said:
Thanks KitKat, had a lot of fun doing this. I'll probably start a series on this scenario, so many ideas I have to do.

Btw. I like how you pointed out that you're sorry for Simba, but not for Kovu who was the main buttmonkey in here :)

Your welcome! I'm happy to hear you had a lot of fun with it. C: I eagerly look forward to any future writings!

Good! xD

Songbird

Grrrr
Oooooh, there is still time to vote on this~ I will surely join in of course!
*puts on reading specs to look more like a nerd*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back