• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Special - Pre DKΣ3713 Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Hey everyone! The staff here at KH Insider is hard at work preparing for the Square Enix event DKΣ3713 taking place August 2nd and 3rd, a special Japan only party. We'll be here updating you as soon as information starts to roll in on the three new additions to the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

To get everyone updated on what we know so far about the new games, I've translated some Famitsu scans released last year after Tokyo Game Show 2007. They all contain an interview and game summary, I hope you enjoy reading them in English! Just click the links! All feedback and comments are heavily appreciated!

BIRTH BY SLEEP
PAGE ONE | PAGE TWO | PAGE THREE

358/2 DAYS
dayspreview.jpg

PAGE ONE | PAGE TWO | PAGE THREE

CODED
codedpreview.jpg

PAGE ONE | PAGE TWO

Charlie K

Back in Business
I dunno if anyone has notived this but in the 358/2 days scan, the second one. Xemans says the Keyblade weilder walks among us once again...

What could this mean!?

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
omg
if terra turns out to be xemnas....
omg
ill still be suprised though
lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you so much for the translation Bittermeat! -gets to reading- It never hurts to look at old info in a new way and in its complete form!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back