• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Site Staff Tumblrs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tumblr_lwmhj8W1ts1qcj8nbo1_500.png

Tumblr: it's the new craze. So much to reblog, so little time. We at KHInsider don't want you to miss out on the fun and on Kingdom Hearts news, so the four of us site staff came together to bring you this! While the official KHInsider tumblr remains strictly a fan-based blog, you can now follow one of us, or even all of us, to bring you news about the site, about the series, you name it! Just follow the links to find Ethy, Seta, and Sign!

Why have we done this, you ask? Well why not? Having to check the front page must be a chore, right? And we realize that not everybody feels comfortable on the forums, or has accounts or even access to Facebook or Twitter. For the community, we aim to reach out to every corner of the internet so that as many people as possible will be able to enjoy Kingdom Hearts and keep up-to-date. And of course, we'll all have personal articles, art pieces, etc. to make each of our blogs unique!

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I'm really looking forward to using all of this. It's like our own personal news stations to compliment the site. :3

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ditto. It's gonna be fun :3

Though I do get the feeling that we might be spammed with "lol why dont you just do this on the khi tumblr silly staff durr hurr"~

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
lol why dont you just do this on the khi tumblr silly staff durr hurr~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i love you marly-kins~

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

Tumblr: it's the new craze. So much to reblog, so little time. We at KHInsider don't want you to miss out on the fun and on Kingdom Hearts news, so the four of us site staff came together to bring you this! While the official KHInsider tumblr remains strictly a fan-based blog, you can now follow one of us, or even all of us, to bring you news about the site, about the series, you name it! Just follow the links to find Lancelot, Ethy, Seta, and Sign!

Why have we done this, you ask? Well why not? Having to check the front page must be a chore, right? And we realize that not everybody feels comfortable on the forums, or has accounts or even access to Facebook or Twitter. For the community, we aim to reach out to every corner of the internet so that as many people as possible will be able to enjoy Kingdom Hearts and keep up-to-date. And of course, we'll all have personal articles, art pieces, etc. to make each of our blogs unique!

Totally gonna join tumblr now cause KHI is getting one. :D

No but srsly, I really am.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
KHI's had a tumblr for, like, a year. I set it up and ran it for a while before handing it over to Silh. I don't know if he's yet given it onto someone else (or at least adminship of it to someone else). Anyway, yeah, I think y'all should remove Lancelot's link. Just, er, sayin'.

And a shameless self-promotion, of course. I am the most fabulous tumbler:

And my other blog, dedicated to the wonder that is The Jeremy Kyle Show.

jezza k xoxo

ENJOY AHA.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KHI's had a tumblr for, like, a year. I set it up and ran it for a while before handing it over to Silh. I don't know if he's yet given it onto someone else (or at least adminship of it to someone else). Anyway, yeah, I think y'all should remove Lancelot's link. Just, er, sayin'.

And a shameless self-promotion, of course. I am the most fabulous tumbler:

And my other blog, dedicated to the wonder that is The Jeremy Kyle Show.

jezza k xoxo

ENJOY AHA.

We are admins of the KHI tumblr and use both it and our staff tumblrs to spread the news xD

Back