• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Sings Minis: The Disney Afternoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
As promised, this edition of KHI Sings will be a bit different than past editions. In this edition of KHI Sings, you'll be able to sing one of five theme songs from The Disney Afternoon. The four themes are from DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, and Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers.

Now, before you get all excited, there are a few rules here. Since the songs are all so short (there are full versions of a couple of them - maybe we'll get to those in a future episode), only about 4 people will be able to sing a song. That means that if one song fills up quickly, you're outta luck. Now since I know everyone is going to jump on DuckTales (and who wouldn't), we'll be randomizing what song you get. So you sign up to participate, I'll randomly assign you a song, and you'll be in that song! Not content with the song you get placed in? That's cool, you get one free reroll to try and get the song of your dreams, but after that, you're sticking with one of your two options!

With five different songs and four people in each, that leaves us with 20 open spots. If we end up having more people participate (and we should!!) I'll start adding more songs to accommodate for everyone! So everyone sign up and get nostalgic with us. This is where dreams are made. :')

I'll announce a due date later! Until then, EVERYBODY JUST SWARM ONTO THIS.

DuckTales

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Participants:

Ulti
GrandMaster_Chris
nine-tailed fox
Barely Tolerated

Darkwing Duck

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Participants:
Master Spockanort
Tayroar
Wehrmacht
stephaknee

Goof Troop

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Participants:
Luap911
Orion
Vayne Mechanics
Trag

Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Participants:
Passion
Moonlight_Aqua18
LunarMaster54
Tayroar

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Sounds pretty cool, I wanna get in on this!

You got Goof Troop.

Not missing out on this again! Sign me up!

You got DuckTales.

can i ducktales pls

random pffft

You got Adventures of Gummi Bears.

*raises hand* Can I join in

You got Darkwing Duck.

HI IM DOING IT

You got Adventures of Gummi Bears.

sign me up son

You got Darkwing Duck.

le's do it

You got Goof Troop.

Everyone remember that you can have one free reroll.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
oh dear. oooh dear. if my mother overhears me singing one of these, i'll never live it down. :( (despite being part of my childhood, she has an odd obsession with these shows)

still, i don't want to miss too many of these...t-taylor, before i change my mind, SIGN ME UP.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
oh dear. oooh dear. if my mother overhears me singing one of these, i'll never live it down. :( (despite being part of my childhood, she has an odd obsession with these shows)

still, i don't want to miss too many of these...t-taylor, before i change my mind, SIGN ME UP.

I'M HOLDING YOU TO IT, STAR.

YOU GOT DUCKTALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back