• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Sings: I'll Make a Man Outta You (Be a Man)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I got to admit this was pretty funny to listen to. Something in me wants to join the next one. If only I knew the song better. ;)

BluberryStar

Awards
0:46 ROFL XD I never imagined Shang could have a pretty soprano woman's voice XDDD

I'd like to see more of these. Would be thrilled if I could be part of it...

Light

faster than
Awards
Wow, that was oddly beautiful. Keep it up guys. Hoping you release some future tune. By the way, did they ever start KHI Dances?

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

Tsurugi

Awards
I MISSED THIS!?! AWH MAN, this is one of my favorite disney songs :(

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
2late i already tried to hype everyone up for that shit and no one did it cuz they're already scared of singing.

not enuff #yologangnamstyle here at #gayhi

SoraroS

Awards
well im new here but this seems really interesting! i hope i can sing with you guys sometime! :D

Wave57

Awards
This... this is a thing?

If anything ever pops up again, I'm interested as well.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Where were you people when we actually did stuff GAWD

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Where were you people when we actually did stuff GAWD
Ok i wasn't here at that time. Wait what you talk in past tense... you mean you guys won't do this anymore??? :(

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
When (if) something like this comes up again in the future, I probably will sign up without much ado.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I'll be honest, guys: I haven't put much of an effort into mixing the Disney Afternoon mini songs that you all submitted a while back. Part of that is because we didn't get as many entries as expected and so a few of the songs only have two or three people in them instead of a preferred four. After that, I kind of just let the project sit for a long time.

Seeing the reactions from most of you, I'd really love to bring it back. A lot of members seem genuinely interested, and that's always what motivates me to keep a project like this going. That being said, I've been pretty busy lately between school and the two jobs I have, so I don't have much time to do the project. If you guys are willing to wait another week or two (one of my courses is finishing Friday and I'm quitting one of my jobs in a couple of weeks), we can hopefully jump start this project (again).

Sorry for the wait guys. Bear with me.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You mean there's a chance for us to be involved again in this? Bless you and your internal organs.

I don't mind waiting, not a bit. Please do take your time.

Back