• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Rumour Mill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Post rumours (or 'rumors' for those of you that aren't in the commonwealth) that you have heard in this thread.

Rumour: For the next KHI Sings, we will be performing Kanye's Yeezus in its entirety.

Source: I have been approached asking if I am willing to lend vocals for the screams on 'I am a God'

Credibility: I just talked to Jesus, He said 'verily, this would please Us' . 9/10.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
rumor has it that Geno is outplaying Sanchez in training camp, good to hear, really sick of that Sanchez guy haha, guess we'll see how everything pans out against the Lions on friday, sucks that if they don't start Sanchez they just need to take the hit from all that guaranteed money they owe him, I guess it's still for the best, the wide receiver competition is pretty open ended as well, and I can't wait to see what our new running backs can do, all in all just hoping for a solid season, i'm cautiously optimistic, thanks for reading my post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back