• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHi Restoration Committee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
latest

Welcome!

The KHI Restoration Committee is a group that aims to help forum members in any way that we can. The forums are surely going to pick up in activity with so much KH news and excitement coming soon, and while we are not aiming to take the place of the mods, all of the site’s members can help. Forums might not be the easiest thing to navigate for new people, and so we’d like to start this club in order to lend a helping hand, spread positivity, and engage in intelligent discussions throughout the site. Helping these members means you know your way around yourself, and educating yourself on the KH series as a whole.

We are a club that intends to show respect where respect is due, and thus simply being a troll, or a constant annoyance can result in denial from our services, removal from our group, and/or a permanent ignore. Though this may seem harsh, it is imperative that we strive to build up the community, not tear it down.

As a community guild, we will not join in flaming, noob trolling (taking advantage of an inexperienced member), or bullying of any kind. If we don't want anything like that done to us, we will not do it to anyone else.

Even though I am posting this thread, I do not, in any circumstance, claim full ownership of this club. It belongs to the community and is run by VoidGear., Pandymint, and myself.

We will periodically have community events and game nights. The trio of us at the head of the group would love suggestions as to what you all want to do. We’ll be in touch later with more details.

This is an ever growing and evolving club. We need your feedback in order to make changes and improve what we do here. There's still a lot of room for this new part of the KHI community to progress, but we need your help to do it! Feel free to drop a suggestion here on the thread or in a PM to myself, VoidGear., or Pandymint.

Anyone is free to join, and please, partake in all the fun discussions you would like to have right in this thread, as long as it is kept positive. No worries about the topic of conversation otherwise. Myself, VoidGear., and Pandymint will run the club simultaneously, and every decision we make will be put to a vote by the three of us in order to insure that no one person rules this thread. We are looking forward to you all joining us and helping us build a community these forums can be even more proud of. Feel free to ask a question to any of the three of us.

Members:
Grizzly
Pandymint
Bufferino
Divine Past
BlackOsprey
DarkGrey Heroine
gronodonthegreat
Howler
catcake
VoidGear
xioajen7
AuroraX
Kounelli
Noir
Muke​

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: KHI Restoration Committee

This makes me feel tingly. Or is that that the other thing. Awesome thread dude

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

This makes me feel tingly. Or is that that the other thing. Awesome thread dude

Probably a combination of both. Anyway, thank you, it probably would not have happened without you and Os honestly.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

Make Kingdom Hearts Insider great again?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I don't think a forum should need a group or fanclub to show respect to each other. It should kinda be a given.
But I do wish you the most fun possible with the game nights etc you're planning.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I don't think a forum should need a group or fanclub to show respect to each other. It should kinda be a given.
But I do wish you the most fun possible with the game nights etc you're planning.

Sure, it is a given, but having a group that, together, works on the purpose of more community activity in a positive way is pretty cool. I've been on a forum before where I similar idea was used, and we honestly would not have put this together if it wasn't something that was already proven, but I see where you're coming from.

Muke

whatever
Awards

this is just kind of strange imo, which is why i wont join for a while

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

I'd like to join, and if you'll ever need me, I'll be here. If feels as if I was the member of such group long before Rebels even existed, actually.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

this is just kind of strange imo, which is why i wont join for a while

That's fine, we'll be around if you ever wish to join.

I'd like to join, and if you'll ever need me, I'll be here. If feels as if I was the member of such group long before Rebels even existed, actually.

Welcome! That's pretty cool, I didn't know if anything similar ever existed here at one point.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Sure, it is a given, but having a group that, together, works on the purpose of more community activity in a positive way is pretty cool. I've been on a forum before where I similar idea was used, and we honestly would not have put this together if it wasn't something that was already proven, but I see where you're coming from.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say that it's a bad thing or so, just that I don't think that, in this constellation, it'll work.
I still wish you all the luck I can with this, especially with, like I said, the games nights and such.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say that it's a bad thing or so, just that I don't think that, in this constellation, it'll work.
I still wish you all the luck I can with this, especially with, like I said, the games nights and such.

Oh yeah I understand. The group is constantly a work in progress, it may take some time for us to figure out what works and what doesn't.

I wouldn't mind helping out if I can :)

Yessir, you definitely can. Welcome aboard.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Can I join? I would like to help! :p

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

Will it entice anybody to join if I mention there is a chance we will play naked twister?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back