• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHi Restoration Committee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Re: KHI Restoration Committee

If this gaming session had been tinder I sure would've swiped right.
10/10.

Agreed. Saved my weekend and made me completely forget that there's still a spider somewhere in my living room.

I'm going to go hunt it down now though. I can do this >:l

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Agreed. Saved my weekend and made me completely forget that there's still a spider somewhere in my living room.

I'm going to go hunt it down now though. I can do this >:l

Oh my. Best of luck with that.

Agreed on the gaming night being fun. I really enjoyed it, we'll be doing it again sometime soon. I've got a few other ideas in mind as well for the future.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I missed the game

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed it

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I missed the game

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed it

It was great, hopefully you can join in next time.

I'm thinking next game is going to be sometime between this Wednesday and Friday. Just let me know what's best and we can get something scheduled. We'll be using Skype to voice chat if anybody wants in. All you have to do is PM me your Skype if I don't already have it and I'll get you set up. Voice chatting is completely optional, you can participate in Cards Against Humanity without joining us on Skype.

We're working on a custom deck to use that makes fun of everyone (in a nice way) just a little bit. If you get offended easily and want to be excluded from that, just send me a PM about it and I'll make sure to keep you from being in the deck.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Can't wait to see my face get busted in the new deck. I'm at least 99% certain there will be a Sauerkraut-card, lol.

Wednesday evening and friday evening would work best for me out of those three days.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I'd prefer Friday Evening, honestly

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Can't wait to see my face get busted in the new deck. I'm at least 99% certain there will be a Sauerkraut-card, lol.

Wednesday evening and friday evening would work best for me out of those three days.

I am 99% sure that your suspicions are correct.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I get the feeling I'm gonna be roasted by these cards lol

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Double posting to bring some stuff to everyone's attention. I've updated the first post of the thread with details on all new events, from Game nights, to our video game club, to an idea based on campfire stories. It's a bit cluttered right now, but please give it a read as we look to tidy things up. I'd love to hear your opinions on everything.

Thanks to Chuman for help putting all of this together. It'll be a work in progress, but the weekly events will go a long way for us as a group of friends. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have on anything.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Re: KHiRC: New Weekly Events!

Awwww, I've missed a lot! ;_; The Cards Against Humanity this Friday? *sigh* I got Marching Band practice all day and got to go to our school football game! Once I get home, I'm off to bed. I want to but won't make it! :( I like the ideas though, and the games as in on PS4? Cause I don't got one. And no computer. Tablet, yes. Would You Rather app, yes. Computer/PS4, no. Skype, maybe will get it.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Awwww, I've missed a lot! ;_; The Cards Against Humanity this Friday? *sigh* I got Marching Band practice all day and got to go to our school football game! Once I get home, I'm off to bed. I want to but won't make it! :( I like the ideas though, and the games as in on PS4? Cause I don't got one. And no computer. Tablet, yes. Would You Rather app, yes. Computer/PS4, no. Skype, maybe will get it.

It's unfortunate you'll have to miss, but events won't always be on Friday nights. It'll just differ based on everyone's availability. The Video Game Club will be on PS4 at least half of the time, but we will have some months where we deviate from that. We're thinking about dedicating months to Pokemon Go and/or KHUX, but we aren't sure. Since mobile (and tablet) games are a bit smaller, we may double up and do two mobile games a month when we get to those.

Being that the Game Club will provide for more in depth and serious discussions, you can sort of look at it as our premium event. We understand that not everyone will be able to participate in it, but we have some stuff planned that, in some cases, even if you can't afford to get the game, you'll still be able to participate.

Sometime between Thursday and Saturday I'll be able to update the OP with a list of games for Game Club through March, so everyone can see what's ahead and plan their purchases accordingly if they wish to take part. Again, not every game will cost money.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Okay, thanks for the clarification! :)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Okay, thanks for the clarification! :)

No problem!

I had the time listed for Cards Against Humanity at 1:00 CST on Friday. I'll be making some changes to the time, but we may play two separate shifts of cards to account for everyone. We're having two back to back events Friday to celebrate all of our announcements, so the tentative schedule follows, with both of the game nights this week being Cards Against Humanity, using our custom deck.

1. Game Night Round 1: 1:00 PM CST
2. Game Night Round 2: 6:30 PM CST
3. Campfire Stories: 8:30 PM CST
4. Game of the Month Reveal: At conclusion of Campfire Stories, probably around 11:00 PM, but depends on number of participants

It'll all take place in a Skype call, and times are subject to change. We may have an intermission between Game Night Round 2 and Campfire Stories. The Game Nights will not be back to back and are set up so that everyone can participate. If it better suits everyone, Game Night Round 1 can be moved up to Thursday afternoon.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Aww, all of this is so super late for me. I suppose I won't be able to join any of that except GN 1. :/

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

Sign me up. I was busy for a while to join, but I'll be happy to. I have no Skype, so I won't take part on any of the events with the exception of CAH.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Okay, I converted and stuff. Everything I wanna participate in is taking place from 21:00 to 04:30

I'll try to participate in most of them, but probably won't be able to, haha.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Aww, all of this is so super late for me. I suppose I won't be able to join any of that except GN 1. :/

Same here. Everything you've planned sounds really fun though, so I hope everyone who makes it will have a good time :) If the times are different every time, or at least the order of events changes, then everybody will more likely be able to participate in everything at least every now and then.

Damn timezones though :l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back