• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Khi really is better than ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Is this kind of thing what shakes loose when you poke the bear? And by bear I mean Winnie th Dandelion. <3
man I wish someone would shake loose my bear and poke it

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wish I was rich so I could fund a talkshow between all the mods where they literally just talk shit about this community with no repercussions, 3pm every Friday on the CW.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
wish I was rich so I could fund a talkshow between all the mods where they literally just talk shit about this community with no repercussions, 3pm every Friday on the CW.

Contact Disney. I hear they need content for their new streaming service.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Better watch it now. We got DGH here critiquing these jokes. :rolleyes:

kim-jae-wook-is-watching-you-o.gif

redcrown

Awards
The closer KH3 gets, the sourer the forums get.

I'm almost looking forward to the chaos the forums will have as much as the game itself, especially if something crazy ("hard to swallow") happens in the plot. The more ludicrous the arguments here the better.

I'll be here with my sea salt popcorn enjoying the shitshow.

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm just going to kick back and watch the fireworks as the fanbase itself goes absolutely wild over whatever crazy reveal they're going to have next.

I can picture it now: Sora gets trapped in the spooky cave from KHII, and an icicle stabs him in the back as he falls down. A force is holding down the icicle, and a whimsical giggle fills the room with a foreboding air. Sora, dazed and confused, lifts his head as he coughs a little blood, a shocking scene for the Disney fans truly.

"No, it can't be..." he begins to muster, passing out on the cold, moist bed of the cave.

Pooh Bear takes Sora's keyblade and walks out of the cave, his fur blowing on that blustery windsday evening.

"Now, where's Christopher Robin?"

*cut to black*

KINGDOM HEARTS III

Zul

Awards
Whoaaa fanbase very happey about KH3 twist oooooooh.

8761FD4D0EF1101B3342917208CA0E86735397FA

Perkilator

Awards
I'm almost looking forward to the chaos the forums will have as much as the game itself, especially if something crazy ("hard to swallow") happens in the plot. The more ludicrous the arguments here the better.

I'll be here with my sea salt popcorn enjoying the shitshow.
I’m gonna enjoy it, too. Especially the sour disappointment on the faces of people like KingMickeyMouse when “muh fav’rit Didney Wurl ain’t in kay-aych-tree”.

Zul

Awards
Looks like a bunch of the posts are deleted, but yeah this type of conversation happens on gaming boards like, every week.

Or every 15 minutes on a WoW forum.

Perkilator

Awards
You guys know how UltimateXOmega is basically ranting about the opening theme? I'm surprised he's still buying the game at this point (probably just to rant tho lol).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Not really interested in creating a 'let's talk trash about anyone out of line' thread. Thought it'd be fun to have a giggle about the Pooh shitstorm, but if it's going to lead to this being a toxic waste dump, it'll be a "no" from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back