• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-|-KHI RAIDING PARTY-|- Target: Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

It has been requested, so it will be done. We, posters of the Nonsense forum, are going to organize a raid. The target, as of yet, is unknown. So, let us begin. Before we can think about the raid itself, we must put plans in motion addressing the following four questions:
Who will we be raiding? (Prefferably a forum/site either cannot or chooses not to ban by IPs and is easy to register multiple accounts for.)

When will be we raiding them? (Notice will be givenat least 5 days in advance.)

How will we pwn the target? (Spamming, flaming, DESU-ing etc.)

Who will be particpating? (We need a head-count)

As we decide, I will fill in the following blanks with the information. Make suggestions in your posts, of course. We need as many participants as we can get, but only sign up if you can commit to executing the raid when it is announced. You will be given at least 5 days notice.

Target:

Date and Time:

Methods of Pwnage:

Organizers: The Marauder, RIDETHEPIG (one or two more.)

Raiders:

tux_
KHfanatic4565
_Riku_
Milkman
xXxCloud
Vista
xCursedXRebellionx
inhiding
Don
Watermelons... <3

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
WHAT. MY NAME ISN'T ON THE LIST.

Sign me up lol

I hope it's Gaia lol (we have to make sure we do it the same day 4chan does)

Justice will prevail.
Sing me up! I cant wait to "work" out the evil scheme.......I even have one place in mind.........

Last edited:
I

inhiding

I even have one place in mind.........
If it's TAS, you do realize how many of the people who signed up for the great raid are TAS members, yes?

At any rate, come back when you stop failing at life.

T

The Marauder

Actually I was thinking about Gaia as well. RTP find out the date that 4chan is doing their Gaia raid, and maybe we'll join in on that. Combining forces wins hard...

Are you in, KS?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
When I checked, it ended up being schduled on the 8th... Nothing happened. (Gaia anticipated it D: )

lets raid anime chains lol

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
Let me reply to each one of you individually.

inhiding- I was not thinking of TAS. That was way off my mind.

tux_- Wow where was that in the first post?

xCursedXRebellionx- No flaming is required.

I just came for a raid not and small talk. As long as I am pm'ed and told when we are having the raid I will no longer post in this thread unless needed or requested.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I have to be a raider. You can't have total pwn without T/2. Damnation in a Day baby!! w00tness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back