• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI presents a Halloween Writing Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Awesome, thanks for the extension! :D I can tackle it a bit more naturally now. It's harder than I thought to decide what KIND of story to do. XD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Does it necessarily have to be Halloween themed? Can't it be just straight-horror?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I want to join in. I just thought of a couple of ideas. Really? It doesn't have to be KH themed? How long does it have to be?

That's great! I hope to see your entry in the contest then! C:

Yes. It doesn't have to be KH themed. Can be long or short as you want.

Rii

Awards
Whoops, just realized that would've given it away. Anyway, I'm working now on my submission and I'll enter it within the week. =3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whoops, just realized that would've given it away. Anyway, I'm working now on my submission and I'll enter it within the week. =3

I look forward to your entry, Rii. C: Good luck.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Just a friendly reminder:

The deadline is Wednesday, November 6th. All submission and entries must be turned in by then. You'll have until midnight to get any last minute submission/entries sent to myself or Taochan. C:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I've hit a steel-reinforced brick wall. -_-

Probably it's going to be a last-minute submission, although I'll try my best to prevent it from happening. Hope you're okay with it, KitKat.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I've hit a steel-reinforced brick wall. -_-

Probably it's going to be a last-minute submission, although I'll try my best to prevent it from happening. Hope you're okay with it, KitKat.

Of course, I'm okay with it! As a matter of fact, I was a last minute entry in the KHI Annual Christamas Contest they hosted last year. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back